Pics of guns you wish they made

slr for teh win.

still the only gun to survive the "squaddie proofing test" by the british infantry, and, as such, a gun worthy of our undying admiration.

given they can break anything within two seconds of having been issued it...

Also a gun described by ARRSE.co.uk as "a proper gun", iirc. no higher praise needed.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

Here we go, mostly bolt action/semi auto rifles.

First off: SKS.

http://world.guns.ru/rifle/sks.jpg

Then, G43

http://world.guns.ru/rifle/kar43.jpg

Then, an FG-42 (for a more affordable price..)

http://world.guns.ru/rifle/fg42-2.jpg

I REALLY want one of these (Kedr SMG)

http://world.guns.ru/smg/kedr.jpg

And to top it off a Makarov:

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/pmm.jpg

Edit: UGH you can't hotlink world.guns.ru. You're going to have to copy/paste the links.

Edited by Tripod

Tar-21 and varients (smaller versions basically). I love the top one, my dream gun *drools*

050331155401z050328534.jpg

FN FAL, who DOESN"T want one? lol

FAL.jpg

Sterling, awesome gun :D

STER.gif

MP7, duuuuuh lol

mp7-te1.jpg

Five-seveN, need I say more?

fn_57.jpg

As you can see, my airsoft weapon needs are not yet satisfied :) There are more out there, but I don't feel like posting them all :P

MP7-

Impractical and ugly.

G11-

Has been in beta form since the 70s. Hope for a real version to be produced. THEN an airsoft.

Tar21-

Not popular enough. Cool. But not popular.

(?) the rifle from Enemy at the Gates-

who cares? seriously. It would be $500 and parts would be impossible to find. Sounds like a headache to me.

Five-seveN-

Probably will be made by KSC. My assumption. And everyone will buy one except for me. Then they will end up being crappy. And people will complain about them.

That's my depressing, lock-myself-in-a-corner-and-cry, emo, anti-social take on it.

If you dissagree with me then pat yourself on the back and keep staring at the internet, believing these companies care about you.

If you agree, then... shut up and stop crushing people's dreams! that's my job.

Ahhh... I'm done.

Aaron

<_<

MP7-

Impractical and ugly.

G11-

Has been in beta form since the 70s.  Hope for a real version to be produced.  THEN an airsoft.

Tar21-

Not popular enough.  Cool.  But not popular.

(?) the rifle from Enemy at the Gates-

who cares?  seriously.  It would be $500 and parts would be impossible to find.  Sounds like a headache to me.

Five-seveN-

Probably will be made by KSC.  My assumption.  And everyone will buy one except for me.  Then they will end up being crappy.  And people will complain about them.

That's my depressing, lock-myself-in-a-corner-and-cry, emo, anti-social take on it.

If you dissagree with me then pat yourself on the back and keep staring at the internet, believing these companies care about you.

If you agree, then... shut up and stop crushing people's dreams!  that's my job.

Ahhh... I'm done.

Aaron

<_<

:blink: Get some sleep dude......just get some sleep.

But, you said the Tar-21 was cool, so :punk:

But seriously, this is a "Guns you WISH they made into airsoft" <not exact title but thats what it's for. We know that 99.9% of these will never happen, but we can dream, can't we? So stop posting, or.... :rvbteam:

:blink:  Get some sleep dude......just get some sleep.

But, you said the Tar-21 was cool, so  :punk:

But seriously, this is a "Guns you WISH they made into airsoft" <not exact title but thats what it's for. We know that 99.9% of these will never happen, but we can dream, can't we? So stop posting, or.... :rvbteam:

It was a little uncalled for, huh.. Sorry. Anyways, now that I've gotten some sleep and don't hate airsoft companies...

I'd like to see the new Beretta CX4 Storm and PX4 pistol. That would be kinda cool.

But I'd mostly like to see an F2000. Or a production Seburo MN23, and a production Galil ARM.

Aaron

<_<

m-2_50_cal_98.jpg

M2HB

(Picture from combatindex.com)

trust me my dads weighs 107 with tripod. I aint toting it.....

any way woot woot for the tra21 and a f2000 would be sweet. maybe a break open

revolver of some type. I also wouldent mind a aks74u and a hk21 Oicw I am working on but i am lazy and require KSC to make one for me.