Pics of guns you wish they made

You are such a Magpul Dynamics fanboy tongue.gif

I kid, I kid, but S&W M&P, in any caliber, is at the top of my list.

Didn't TM have a mold out a while back?

Shhh... Lets keep it quiet ok? :P

(I still haven't watched aerial platform operations :()

Yea they had a clay model, but there was only a M&P .45, I hope they will have interchangeable grip inserts and decent triggers.

Link, scroll down. They're making a HK45, Beretta Px4 and a XDm .40 too.

Edited by alston251
  • Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

and a cheap m16 A2

G&G make a plastic m16 a2 pm me for more info. (when the pms are back on line)

back on topic

I wished they made a gpmg (the m240 naked)

post-63474-12710808867409_thumb.jpg

post-63474-12710809561572_thumb.jpg

come on ares get you *albatross* in gear and bring it out.

Edited by mattyw
  • 7 months later...

@SilentTank wtf is that?

lol the neopup 20mm round launcher. Shoots a very accurate grenade a lot further than any of our 40mm ones and has interchangeable ammo for mission based (high armor piercing, high explosive ect) , magazine for easy and fast loading and an amazing recoil system that the entire gun basically collapsible in half.

• 5 weeks later...

Theyre the assault rifles from Killzone right? Loved the look of them back in the day :)

I reken you could pull the top one off if you really wanted to by making the drum mag pretty much just an asthetic feature and sitting the gearbox half way inside that and the rest in the body of the gun. Then Id probably use some low profile mags hidden part way inside the drum mag and the rest in the foremost mag retention strut.

Doesnt keep the functionality of the gun as intended but would still get you the look.

I agree that the bottom one is doable and I've seen also an AEG somewhere BUT the top one is amazing??? I've never saw it before... what is it ??

Both are the ARs from Killzone, the bottom one is used by the ISA, the top by the Helgans. The top one has an shotgun in the hand guard (thing that looks like a light) and is actually one of my preferred weapons in the game with the ISA AR right after it and the helgan sniper rifle next. The ISA AR has an underslung 40mm launcher, again the thing that looks like a flashlight. The Helgan rifle has a 60 round mag that is fed from that drum mag, so you could just use a box mag for it forward of the mechbox that would be placed in the rifle after the drum in a hollowed out portion of what would be the rest of the mag.

Edited by frogfish

That's not a bushmaster arm pistol, that's something else. Perhaps a Kel-tec RFB prototype, although the funny lighting and fuzzy lines makes me think it's photoshopped.

This is an arm pistol, which Asahi and airsoftclub did make waaay back when.

armpistol_lead.jpg

this is to show how it works the body twists so it can be held with two hands...

Edited by frogfish