• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

pp2000-2.jpg

PP2000

I'm sure it's been posted before, but I have been obsessing over this little guy lately.

I think it would be a sweet little AEP. :)

nah, nothing other than GBB could fully do it justice

• 2 weeks later...

All I want for [insert nearest holiday here] is a Steyr Arms AUG A3..... I heard rumors that Classic Army might do one (I mean, they already make the AUG A1 and A2 models!) but I don't know how grounded this is in fact. I think I'm just going to give in and buy the Action RAS set even though its not exactly true to the real steel AUG A3. Damn pretty machine.... a3hb02.jpg

I heard rumors that Classic Army might do one (I mean, they already make the AUG A1 and A2 models!)

Except their "A2" isn't an A2. Knowing that, they'll probably make an "A3" then forget the differently shaped charging handle and that button that appears to be a bolt catch on the stock. Then we'll have an A1-A3 hybrid.

Edited by sekiryu
I actually like the way that gun looks, sorta looks like the gun in resistance: fall of man. but in resistance: FoM, it has wood

You'd be much, much closer if you bought an M14 and a G&P EBR 'sniper' conversion kit and the 'shorty' barrel and gas tube. You'd just have to find a way to make the stock look like wood.

To me the action will never be the Aug A3 I dream about... But I'm coming to the realization that its as close as I can get it! I think I'll be putting in an order for my AUG build in the not too distant future...

norm-45d568fbb855e-TheManWithTheGol.jpg

A working Golden Gun. I'd probably never be able to afford it if one were made, but it still would be really cool. It could be a single action NBB, but I don't know how you would be able to have it work and be able to take it apart into the everyday components.

And never use Google to search for golden gun images. You do not want to see the stuff I have just seen. :blink:

Edited by ChrisNorthInGer
  • 2 weeks later...
That knife gun at the end of this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY_NMYQbUrk

:lol:

they could make this as a cheapo springer.... fun way to surprise ur friends....haha

:o give me that knife NOW!!! WANT!!!!

ive said it before, but what the hell, why would you want a G11? its as ugly as *fruitcage*, sure its practical in real steel but that doesnt matter in airsoft as it would have the same performance as anything else

They make those. You can make the MSG90 and they already have a SL9. all you need to do is get the silencer and you made the SL9SD

The SL9 SD is a .30 caliber variant of the SL8 civilian legal sporting rifle. and a further foray for the Oberndorf team into the experimentation with proprietary new calibers.

This new caliber, metric designation 7.62 x 37 is a cartridge designed to be subsonic from the muzzle, and specs indicate an aural signature in the area of 100dB!

Ref:

http://www.hkpro.com/sl9sd.htm

Edited by 6ft4