Using my name

ColDaz

It really, really ###### me off when people do things that supposably have something to do with me but I know nothing of.

For example, my mum might go to see her mum, and when she's there, she literally volunteers me to do random jobs that I know nothing about until she comes home and tells me I'm to be doing something at this time, and gets angry when I say I don't want to, or have other plans. I never said I would do it, yet her next arguement will be along the lines of ''But you promised Grandma you would.''

No, I didn't.

My dad might go out to the club, and there he see's some mates. He gets into a conversation about, say, music. As I share some of my taste in music with him, he assumes I love all he does. For example, I despise most 80s music, yet love most 60s music.

So, he tells them I really love sh**e like Michael Jackson in his random years, or whatever. Then these friends will assume I'm into cr*p like that.

It might not seem like much, but this is still some misconception about me, which I don't really appreciate. Especially if my dad turns round and says I'm to be going with him to a Van Halen gig with his mates, who he's told I love...

No, I don't.

My mother also has a habit of answering questions directed at me before I get a word in, sometimes being completely wrong about what I think about whatever's going on.

Please, don't talk for me.

And just a few minutes ago, which got me ranting here, I read the ''Family Announcements'' section in the newspaper.

Under ''Deaths'', I look for my Grandad's section, as it should be there as he died a few days ago.

I read everyone elses about him, and when I got to mine (which I actually spent quite a while thinking about so I wrote down exactly what I wanted to), I see that my dad has edited it.

He has added something to the end which is very similar to the end of his. He does this as he believes I should be exactly like him, to the extent that he will try to wear the same tops as me, or make me wear shorts when he does (for example).

This pretty much ruined what I wanted to say, and also sounds friggin stupid, therefore reflecting on me.

I hate it when people use my name, or make up stuff and slap my name on it.

Sometimes i too feel that parents are being too over protective. If your kid is brought up wrapped in cotton wool then they'll probably grow up to be some sort of nancy boy, not a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me.

So you're a nancy boy then? I thought as much, with that hairdoo...

It really, really ###### me off when people do things that supposably have something to do with me but I know nothing of.

For example, my mum might go to see her mum, and when she's there, she literally volunteers me to do random jobs that I know nothing about until she comes home and tells me I'm to be doing something at this time, and gets angry when I say I don't want to, or have other plans. I never said I would do it, yet her next arguement will be along the lines of ''But you promised Grandma you would.''

No, I didn't.

My dad might go out to the club, and there he see's some mates. He gets into a conversation about, say, music. As I share some of my taste in music with him, he assumes I love all he does. For example, I despise most 80s music, yet love most 60s music.

So, he tells them I really love sh**e like Michael Jackson in his random years, or whatever. Then these friends will assume I'm into cr*p like that.

It might not seem like much, but this is still some misconception about me, which I don't really appreciate. Especially if my dad turns round and says I'm to be going with him to a Van Halen gig with his mates, who he's told I love...

No, I don't.

My mother also has a habit of answering questions directed at me before I get a word in, sometimes being completely wrong about what I think about whatever's going on.

Please, don't talk for me.

And just a few minutes ago, which got me ranting here, I read the ''Family Announcements'' section in the newspaper.

Under ''Deaths'', I look for my Grandad's section, as it should be there as he died a few days ago.

I read everyone elses about him, and when I got to mine (which I actually spent quite a while thinking about so I wrote down exactly what I wanted to), I see that my dad has edited it.

He has added something to the end which is very similar to the end of his. He does this as he believes I should be exactly like him, to the extent that he will try to wear the same tops as me, or make me wear shorts when he does (for example).

This pretty much ruined what I wanted to say, and also sounds friggin stupid, therefore reflecting on me.

I hate it when people use my name, or make up stuff and slap my name on it.

The best thing to do would be to aim this at your parents, then they culd actually do somethign about it..

It was like this for me untill I was about 14/15 and I said pretty much the same.. now I never get volunteered for anything.

200409230001.jpg

Mind you having said that - Oolong isn't actually balancing a "pancake" on his head in this picture. No, it is in fact a dorayaki that is a type of traditional Japanese pastry.

SO THERE!

Lesson is? Don't try and out wierd us. We get stranger things than you free in our breakfast cereal!

Archived