double fisted combos :p

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sights are thoes, where did you get them, and around how much were they. I might put one of them on the g19 i am gettin.

:Dr_Evil:

They are FirePoint/Tasco Optima 2000/J-Point red dot.

You can get them here

https://www.eabco.com/jpoint01.html

Prices are on that page.

• 3 months later...

HFC M190s ftw, dogg. I've said it before and I'll say it again - Buy 2 of them right now! Go!!!

Rizzo.truth@berettalove.mt (see what I did there? ;) I don't forget ya know!)

The Micro Uzis are, assuming the 2nd works like the first; stunning.

I haven't even checked it yet - I received 4 guns yesterday and have yet to actually fire any of them!! Battery issues, gas issues and general laziness issues make it hard work for an evil hippy to get anything done :lol:

I still haven't even fired my UMG or KSC HK33!!! Goddamnit! They're just there; taunting, mocking, teasing me....

HFC M190s ftw, dogg. I've said it before and I'll say it again - Buy 2 of them right now! Go!!!

Rizzo.truth@berettalove.mt  (see what I did there? ;)  I don't forget ya know!)

The Micro Uzis are, assuming the 2nd works like the first; stunning.

I haven't even checked it yet - I received 4 guns yesterday and have yet to actually fire any of them!! Battery issues, gas issues and general laziness issues make it hard work for an evil hippy to get anything done :lol:

I still haven't even fired my UMG or KSC HK33!!! Goddamnit! They're just there; taunting, mocking, teasing me....

I hate you. I wish to kill you and steal your guns.

Will post my dual gunning stuff tomorrow.

As has been said before...evilhippy, I speak for everyone when I say good for you, you son of a b***h ;)  ( :P )

[cartman] MMMmmm, yeeeesss, Kyle; the taste of your envious tears brings an untouchable warmth to my heart, yeeeesss [/cartman] :P:D

Seriously, guys, GnG has the Micro Uzis for only HKD550 each!! That's .... only £41.20, and that's converting it to USD first like they do when they use Paypal.

That's just £45 or less each! I just tacked them onto a couple of orders: and voila! I have twin Micro Uzis :)

Get on it folks, they're fun! Cheap and cheerful machine pistols, very light and surprisingly big, but cheap - and fun.

[cartman] MMMmmm, yeeeesss, Kyle; the taste of your envious tears brings an untouchable warmth to my heart, yeeeesss [/cartman]  :P  :D

Seriously, guys, GnG has the Micro Uzis for only HKD550 each!! That's .... only £41.20, and that's converting it to USD first like they do when they use Paypal.

That's just £45 or less each!  I just tacked them onto a couple of orders: and voila! I have twin Micro Uzis :) 

Get on it folks, they're fun! Cheap and cheerful machine pistols, very light and surprisingly big, but cheap - and fun.

Dude, whats the FPS like on them? Are they effective and reliable?

If they are, I may just have to get me a pair.

Oh, and how do you holster the damm things?

Pair of KWC Pythons with cylinders switched. Not great skirmish pieces, but fun for room clearance at home . Only matched pistols I've got, although a pair of Berettas do beckon.

:zorro:

I feel sorry for your family. ( Or anyone who comes to visit )

Hope they have eye protection, remember safety first! :)