double fisted combos :p

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P1010007.jpg

All of em!

P1010008.jpg

Anubis and Horus, my Hi-capas. These have SAS front kits and upgraded recoil springs. I have 6 mags for these and they are my primary 'double the fist' combo.

P1010010.jpg

Dexter and sinister, my backup guns. These live in the small of my back. I have four mags for them.

P1010011.jpg

Gizmo the 26c and Ruby the Mac-11. I'd like a second mac.

P1010014.jpg

P1010012.jpg

The Hand Cannon combo. These don't tend to be double fisted, to be fair - one or the other lives in a thigh holster on my right thigh for the 'sniper' shots the other pistols couldn't make.

And finally.

P1010009.jpg

Donatella and Belladonna - Hardcores dual HFC M190 Berettas. Italian ladies, for the more refined airsofter. I occasionally 'borrow' these for when I feel like running an 8 pistol rig.

P1010009.jpg

Donatella and Belladonna - Hardcores dual HFC M190 Berettas. Italian ladies, for the more refined airsofter. I occasionally 'borrow' these for when I feel like running an 8 pistol rig.

Elegant and sexy, the way I like them ;)

*hanky*

ghost that is awsoem.....do you always play like that or do you sometimes use an aeg.

He does use an AEG, check out 'pictures of your weapon' for our full armoury.

Well Rizzo, if it's any kind of weird consolation I went to my family's motherland just last month and it was touristy, tiring, and irritating as hell!

Not to mention, slightly... well I don't want to say anything to offend any Italian members (although considering I went to Rome they might well agree with me!) or anyone else with Italian families and an overdose of pride like me, but I can just safely say that the historical interest far, far outweighs the current presentation and experience in a lot of places ;)

So hardly a consolation, but just know that someone did go `home` this year, and in hindsight they'd rather they'd stayed in blighty!! :D

It ain't all bad in England, not by a long shot :)

elitesniper - That's actually pretty funny dude ;)

ghost that is awsoem.....do you always play like that or do you sometimes use an aeg.

I swear if i had the money i would get a loadout just like that.

Btw what are the hi-cappers and the MK23 like

That's my 'running around like a nutter' loadout.

I got an mp5k strapped to my chest for when I need full auto mayhem.

Most of the time in woodland, I just carry the Hi-capas in a dual shoulder rig and the socom or the m500 in a thigh holster, and run with the m4 as a primary.

The hi-capas are lovely once they're tuned. The SAS kits balance them wonderfully - I found the stock hicapa to be a little rear havey cos of the magazine.

so i see, oooooh a shotty, nice M4 must be heavy with the silencer and M203

Good slings help with that.

I was gonna get the m190's with the comps, but they're a bit heavy for me and thus rather impractical. So I settled on the uncompensated, so that I had the choice of trying to get a comp to fit them at a later date if I felt like going Underworld stylee.