double fisted combos :p

I can definitely sympathise with that. I like massive compensators though as it makes accurate constant firing possible. On that very note actually, seeing as Hardcore mentioned adding compensators to the M190s if desired - I'm think of getting a matching M93R with a few tweaks internally, removing the foregrip and adding compensators to them both.

How the hell would I go about that? I guess I'd better browse Technical in a bit, but.... is it even possible would you think?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was thinking a pair of full auto berettas would look rather fetching with a compenstaor, maybe the WA long comps

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-CP-9928_cat_WA Custom Parts

would fit, I don't know. Something like that, anything a bit cleric-ey/underworld-ey/anythign cool-ey.

You have something spoecific in mind?

I agree with the Heavy Compensators = Accurate FollowUp Shots.

Seems to negate the upwards component of the recoil until it's nearly non-existant.

Coupled with my HFC's apparent inability to ever cooldown to the point of jamming, misfiring or freezing up, it makes for a very good pistol.

I thought the very same thing, but the `elite bump` - which is a bit of a pet hate of mine as it's on every f**king beretta that tries to be a bit `custom` - in the middle of the slide puts me off cleric-ing the M190s.

And I rather like the 93R I've got, the chunky grip and longer trigger guard are `way cool`, McDudes.

I'm not really trying to make the cleric guns precisely, there are so many cool films that use custom full auto berettas (well, the Blade films, Equilibrium and underworld, but hey, they are French Connection UKing cool :D ) that I'm just after some neato cool FA Berettas, yo.

And while I'm bitching about the `elite bump`, isn't it just trying to be a poor man's Dolphin? That's what I always thought.

come to think of it i dont remember them having the bump either :huh:

lol i remember watching the film thinking .. are those desert eagles or berettas? the muzzles put me off <_<

btw, not sure where you can get it from but there is already a 'cleric' airsoft beretta

I don't think the HFC M9C is that heavy, but I see where you're coming from.

I dunno, maybe I just like heavy sidearms. My DE weighs the same, 1.6KG.

I like big sidearms, I like heavy sidearms. The problem comes when I actually have to lift and use them.

I'm gonna have to cruise WGC, UNc, Den et al in great detail to find the right compensators I reckon. But it's 93Rs all the way for me :D

That's exactly the bump I'm referring to, yeah. I can put up with it, but I'm as obsessed with Berretas as Sledge is with revolvers (well, almost ;) ) so it kinda grates on that geeky part that looks for all the fine details in anything.

It ain't pure, man!!

Dirty mao: yes the bump on the brigadier slide. I really should have called it that, but I kinda pigeonhole it as `wannabe tactical` so it's always been the `elite *spit* slide` in my head.

Need one with it of course but I'm sort of stuck with 4 berettas with the brigadier slide, and I wish it was only one, maybe 2 of them that had it.

Thank god for cougars and cheetahs, is all I can say! :D

Very interesting question actually. Since my bro flogged his lathe though I doubt I'll get him interested in anything to do with metalwork again unfortunately, and there's precious little I could do about it myself!

Interesting point though, should increase the shot power by a tiny amount too...

*What he said.

C'mon dude it's not that hard to remember: You'd be making all us sad tw**s who take the time to correct you sooo much happier ;)

I'm indecisive now. Should I double up on the 93Rs or get another P226 instead?

Hmmm.....