double fisted combos :p

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Nah, aluminum.. PGC branded aluminum. Phoenix, try to hold the kimber with the 3000x laser attatched in your left hand and your MGS3 1911 in the right. Better yet, attatch a 'nade launcher to the rail on the Kimber. The rails can handle it, but can you?

this is my current dual setting, problem is the kimber is waaaaaaaaaaay to heavy for my left hand to hold for more than about 8 seconds :P , so the Bob chow special that should be arriving next week should sort that problem out :D

You're not a grown man are you? cuz that would be sad :(

erm what the hell, that full metal kimber with that laser, in the left hand of a right handed man isn't easy to dual wield for the length of a decent game, i can use the 1911 all live long day in my left, but cus with the laser and the metal kit that thing weighs quite i bit, so stop bitching at me before i run away and cry :P

EDIT: and this is what it looks like when i dual wield

Edited by phoenix360mute

I could dual my Infinity that I used to have and my darkhawk all day.

They do not weigh that much. So how could your kimber possibly be tiring? I can one hand my m14 for short periods...

Kidscotland duals cam249's, You are all infidels.

Edited by clmwrx
They do not weigh that much. So how could your kimber possibly be tiring? I can one hand my m14 for short periods...

I wish someone made a semi auto SPAS 12. Then I could one hand mine. :(

Anyway, should I get a USP or finally get another beretta for dual wielding? decisions, decisions. . .