double fisted combos :p

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

They are rather older guns as well of course, worth bearing in mind if you buying them that the technology has moved on a lot since then and they won't compare so favourably against most modern guns, not to be a snide bas**** or anything but I would have got one by now if that wasn't the truth of the matter!!

They are rather older guns as well of course, worth bearing in mind if you buying them that the technology has moved on a lot since then and they won't compare so favourably against most modern guns, not to be a snide bas**** or anything but I would have got one by now if that wasn't the truth of the matter!!

But...

But...

But...

They're just so sexy... :(

wtf........2,500 usd huh. That more that half a in-state tuition for collage.

I assume you´re refering to the Guns´n´Guys price of MGC P7M13 Comp? Ahem, that´s HKD, Hongkong dollars... That´s about 320 USD, at current XE.com rate. ;) 1 HKD = 0.128586 USD (14th Jul 06).

I assume you´re refering to the Guns´n´Guys price of MGC P7M13 Comp? Ahem, that´s HKD, Hongkong dollars... That´s about 320 USD, at current XE.com rate.  ;) 1 HKD = 0.128586 USD (14th Jul 06).

LOL! I just went to that site and just found out. I saw their pre-made HK416 at 6,000 HKD and thpught its was UDS. Finaly IK realized it was HKD.Silly me.