double fisted combos :p

*What he said.

C'mon dude it's not that hard to remember: You'd be making all us sad tw**s who take the time to correct you sooo much happier ;)

I'm indecisive now. Should I double up on the 93Rs or get another P226 instead?

Hmmm.....

:unsure: ... jeez, it was only one word, i mean it's not like all the paragraph had mistakes in it.

besides, i was/still am tired, i have the flu...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I count 5 mistakes actually :P

I know dude, I know! I'm not having a go I'm just standing up for grammatical standards, diction, syntax, stiff upper lips, not shooting 'till you see the whites of their eyes etc etc.

Someone has to; we couldn't allow the world to think we're slipping, after all ;)

:unsure: ...5, my english teacher's gonna have a go at me if i do that in my coarsework, incidently are you sure your not my english teacher stalking me, i swear shes out to get me ever since ''the dog ate my homework'', i think i'm beggining to get paranoid :huh::blink:

First off:

The first word in each sentence should be in Upper Case.

'I' should ALWAYS be in Upper Case, regardless of position.

"Coarsework" is spelt "coursework".

Every sentence should end in a full stop (.), an exclamation mark (!) or a question mark (?). The only exception to this is when the sentence ends in quotations or speechmarks.

As in:

Then I said, "Let's go out!"

A famous man once said, "Let there be peace in my kitchen, and my wife be placated."

VERY IMPORTANT POINT:

"Your" is indicitative of ownership; "Is this pencil yours?"

"You're" is the contracted form of "you are".

"Shes" is not a word. "She's" is a contraction for "she is".

"Gonna" is not a word either.

Edited by DarkLite
:unsure: ... jeez, it was only one word, i mean it's not like all the paragraph had mistakes in it.

besides,i was/still am tired, i have the flu... 

dear god, why is everyone giving me a lecture on spelling, I HAVE THE FLU.

Edited by Hvy gear
:blink:  :flamed: , sounds like fun.

after seeing all thease lovely barretas being used in double fised combos iv'e gone and bought a tac master, i plan on getting another at some point :D

:P Ah yes, I do love stalking my students when they're off sick from school. I am the EVIL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER MUAHAHAHAHA ... ... MUAHAHAHAHA ... ... MUHAHA.. etc. etc.

No, I'm not your teacher, I'm just being an anal sonofab*tch and pointing out tedious little errors of spelling and grammar. Why? Because I'm at work and I have failed to close any particularly great deals all day and I feel vindictive towards everyone :P

Kinda vindictive enough, in fact, to take that pair of micro Uzis in my cupboard and pepper my mates in stinging 6mm when they come round tonight, just because I'm feeling bitter about my day.

See? Brought it right back on topic, just like that ;)

I have a lack of concentration.

evilhippy and hardcore.... :lol:, first smile ive had since last week.

edit: yes, spelling...

edit: dam it...

Oh for the love of all things British could you please, please stop your horrific assault on the English language?

Oh for the love of all things British could you please, please stop your horrific assault on the English language?

1. Well, i'm looking at your avatar and noticing the word mah, since when was that a correct english word.

your a fine one to talk if your doing things like that.

2. this thread is getting spammed up now, can we please drop the issue as i'm sure there are many others on thease forums that make just as many spelling mistakes, right now to be honest i'm feeling a bit penalised.

Grammatically, how do you incorporate smileys into a sentence? Are they before the period?

'Hey, guys stop wailing on each other about stupid grammar mistakes :rolleyes: .'

Or are they a seperate entity from the sentence?

'Hey, guys stop wailing on each other about stupid grammar mistakes.' :rolleyes:

;)

Back to the topic :P

I love duals, i'm intending a gigant dual but must wait 10 days before having the second one !

For now i have this :

cote2.jpg

2X HFC M190 full metal (custom painting WIP)

The second rubber hogue grip is ordered and awaited ;)

Ah, that would be it! Two of the same gun, when I could have two different guns to play with? Pah! Variety is the spice of life.

NOTE: This will not apply when I have the funds for two full auto M190s. Preferably with compensators. :D

:zorro:

True but with 2 different ones, the weight difference no mattrer how small must be a bit wierd.