double fisted combos :p

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's more commonly known as the barrel, you mean? :P

I see that now. I think that they'd look better with swapped slides, rather than swapped barrels, personally.

The DEagles are a special case, as it's not really the barrel. Notice that block in the front. I'm pretty sure it's not commonly known as the barrel.

They were bought 'cause I wanted to learn how to twirl like Ocelot, 'cept with semi-autos.

Like this:

ocelot_2.gif*

If you reply, remove the image...have more than one of these running on my screen slows is down alot.

They were bought 'cause I wanted to learn how to twirl like Ocelot, 'cept with semi-autos.

<snip>

If you reply, remove the image...have more than one of these running on my screen slows is down alot.

Hmm-

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant what model were the guns meant to be? Beretta M9, Glock 17, etc.

Looks like a Beretta of some sort to me, perhaps an M8000 or an M8045.

Probably not :P I know I have dual Mac 11s, dual Micro Uzis, dual M84s, two (but not quite twin) M8045s, dual KP85 springers :D, dual HFC M190s with compensators, dual Glock 18s, and enough spare Berettas for another 3 pairs of 92F variants, and probably some others too, I forget.

Don't have twin revolvers yet though, thinking of another Tanaka M65 3" FBI or maybe another Tanaka M500, but this time in silver.