This is Andres M.

I have had to create this new account due to the fact that my old

account has become unusable.

When I first registered on these forums I had to create a hotmail account

due to the fact that I was not receiving emails at my regular email address.

I recently decided to change my email adress from the hotmail one back to the web.de address that I normally use.

Now what happened was that I had to reconfirm my account, which was impossible due to the fact that web.de adresses do not recieve the emails and it was also impossible for me to change back my email adress to the hotmail one.

Still following me?

Good.

Now if you admins could friendlily fix this instead of ignoring my emails sent to the help adress I would be very greatful.

Hi Andres,

I am not sure where the "Help" e-mail link leads - I would imagine direct to Arnie as I haven't received anything. Arnie is a busy chap at the moment, but he will get round to this as soon as possible. It is possible that he can't reply to your "Help" e-mails as your e-mail address has changed, but now that this thread has been left, he will undoubtedly see it when he returns.

Hopefully this will all be sorted out soon. Sorry for the delay.