21st century airsoft

Jonah

21st century airsoft relieved me of several hundred dollars early in may this year,when I started asking for delivery info was put off with "its in customs".now getting on for the end of August I still have no Gun no refund None of the alternate choices of weapon i sent them(over many E-mails most of them ignored and not replied to),any When I told them I was putting it the hands of the credit card company the president of 21st century E - mailed me to say it was all in hand and the guy resposible had been sacked and he would let me know monday 15th August when i would get my stuff.Needless to say on monday 22nd I m still no wiser(after some more unanswered E -mails to Bill Mathers 111(President) or his other contact who would be helping me(Debbie her name was) so I would hold on to your cash for now until I resolve this and find out if its a one off(the Jonah effect as my mate calls all my computer related problems)I will post futher info here as they resolve this hopefully before any stupid laws come into effect.Has any body else had problems dealing with this company? :waggle:

<_< Sent some more E-mails this week that were ignored asking what was going on,then got a message from the president of the company saying he,d been of with a cold and was still sorting out my problem and not to worry(yawn).STILL NO DATE FOR DELIVERY OF MY GUN.And also ignored request for a Ruger instead,(wonder why ,maybe they havent got one of them in stock either)Also said he,s trying to get gun sent direct from manufacturer to my house even though last week he said they wouldnt do it.???Reckons he teaches the Police and Special forces (i,m sure he said S.A.S as well!!)Must be evasion tactics coz he,s being bloody evasive with me.(Didnt say why if hes had a cold why nobody else could be bothered to E-mail me back as i used both his president@ and Orders@ E-mails and his message didnt read like hed read any of mine,Oh well Ill see what happens this week.Many thanks for the replys Jonah :ranting2:

Only ordered with them because they implied it was in stock,or should I say it wasnt listed as being out of stock like other items on their website.Also told me it was just coming through customs over two months ago then admitted they hadnt even found one yet.STILL DAMN WELL STALLING ON SENDING ALTERNATE CHOICES AS WELL. Well you live and learn I suppose (I know Ill flood the White house FBI CIA and any one else I can think of as well with E-mails complaining ,probably wont do any good but it would be fun.) :bounce:

• 2 weeks later...
<_< Ah well,now 21st Century Airsoft arent even replying to E-mails asking for a refund or a definate delivery date .Sent E-mails to Prez and Vice Prez via Whitehouse web site and to stacks of local buisiness in the area of Spring Lake Michigan where 21st Century Airsoft Thieves and Liars Inc hide themselves from the decent peoples of the world.Credit card working on getting money back from Bill Mathers the Turd(sorry ,the third it is )SO GUYS AND GIRLS BE WARNED DO NOT ENTERTAIN BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AS THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF.

My roommate ordered from them once and it took them several months to get him his holster. They said they had been robbed twice in one month so there was a delay.

Personally, I've talked with their customer service and they're smacktards. Call up your credit card company and get them involved.

:rules: Have called my credit card company today coz I was getting fed up with either lies or just being ignored.Mind you had some fun sending E-mails to the President and Vice President care of the White House,also found their local website page in Michigan so Ive sent E-mails to all sorts of places.If I dont get any satisfaction this way Ill step up the E-mail campaign(now where did I put that E-mail address for the American Embassy in London?)
;) I ordered originally a Digicon straight custom six inch (the implication being that it was in stock as it wasnt listed as being out of stock like other items on the website) when that wasnt forthcoming I said I,d have either a Ruger revolver or a Jericho pistol,both at the same price and both not listed as not being in stock therefore they should have had these items in stock! anyway Bill seems to want to avoid either sending these alternates or refunding my 318 dollars.I started tonight on his own 21st century website forum by opening an account under the name Jonas(for some reason my own name AND web E-mail address were taken (it said),hints of trying to stop me complaining on his own forum?Anyhow we,ll see what happens now and how long I,m allowed on his forum (under this name anyway,I wont damn well give up annoying him till he sends my goods or my money back(which Visa are now chasing him for)Thanks for the interest and I,ll post updates as they happen .cheers Jonah

first it can take upto 2 months for a delivery to clear customs second.. they were robbed twice the second they had 21000 stolen from them

as for customer service they stive for the best unfortunaly getting stuff from over seas isn't the easiest.

and for upgrades they do them the best to find another company that can get you 400fps with a SP110 spring the staff at 21ca have been working and finding ways to tune these guns to be performing at there best..

say what you want but try calling maybe....

:bam: Woody ,I tried calling and was put on hold for ten minutes before they put the phone down on me,very professional.As for the gun clearing customs the problem was they hadnt even ordered the damn thing when they (bill and the other stooge whose name escapes me without checking my E-mails)told me it was in customs,Bill himself admitted two months later that it hadnt been ordered and hed fired the 2nd stooge(but not himself)for lying,so its been 4 months without a result,THAT is until last night when I became the newest member of 21st century airsoft forumwhere i posted a long message under the title "ripped off",i said at the end that i would keep posting messages until they resolved the matter and low and behold an E-mail tonight saying theyd refunded the money.If you want a result hit below the belt(well they started it).So now Ive got my dosh back Ill leave them alone but Ill leave this on the forum so other people will know what to expect from this company.

Glad to hear you finally got your sitution resolved. It makes me rethink 21ca in some ways. In the past I have thought of order from them but havn't for various reasons. If I do consider ordering from them again I will be sure to consider carefully. I hope this is an isolated insocdent but I suppose time will tell...

Again, glad you got your money back (finally).

:wizard: Would rather have had any of the weapons magicked my way but you live and learn i suppose,I,ll have to deal closer to home next time.Pity in a way ,when I bought a Khuukri from Khatmandu this year it was here in 3 days with absolutley brilliant service.www.thekhukurihouse.com if you want a superb well built handmade general purpose knife at VERY cheap prices.(I,m just a satisfied customer not a shareholder in the company by the way)

Archived