Pics of your team

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent and obviously authentic looking impressions there!

Authentic enough to compel me to ask this question: How does the conversation play in your head I wonder? You know the one- the one where you get pulled over on the way home from a game, and the officer walks up to your side of the car, and then you begin to explain "Officer, no sir, I'm not on the force sir....it's actually a bit of a laugh....have you ever heard of "Airsoft"?....if you'll let me explain....BTW, I have some very real looking weapons here in the back seat....."  :unsure:

No doubt you never wear your full kit to and from a game, but yikes! I'd never be comfortable doing that- cheers! Thats one of the reasons I do older period loadouts- chances of getting nicked for 'impersonating an officer' dressed in WWII fatigues- 0

;)

-G

Guinness - you guessed correctly - we don't wear our kit off the skirmish field ;):waggle:

Although it's not quite accurate for South Yorkshire Police force's armed response, it is still realistic enough for people to mistake us for real police officers :blink: Therefore, we change into kit once we get to a skirmish, and back out of it again before we go home :)

Impersonating a police officer is a very bad offence to commit, and as we have a police officer in the team, we stick to the law like a fly round doo-doo :D

Si

RoninII-2-1.jpg

Team Ronin at our home field CQB City. We desperately needed a picture of us so we figured this would do, 17 out of the 22 present in this photo. Almost everyone in this photo is current or ex military/LE therefore the faces have been blotched out for confidentiality.

Edited by hendrix

Drudged up some old pictures. We haven't gone to a big game for a long time. Curse our crappy schedules!

I'm in the middle with the M*A*S*H shirt, post victory, God I was so sleepy that day...

texas-airsoft-dv-3.jpg

Snippet of our little team, note the utter lack of kits :P

texas-airsoft-dv-46.jpg

Almost all of us, and my van, oh yeah! Note Sponge Bob theme (I'm far most left)

texas-airsoft-dv-48.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol just found this extra one frim the end of the day after we were all de-kitting etc. Looks Like Pyro couldnt hold it in any longer lol

l_4d8fb660a81631a78a6dced8e5437bbf.jpg

Back row left to right:

4D

Spoon

Scream

Dozer

Rollo

Lonesome

Kindread

Vamp

Pyro

Front Row left to right:

Jaws

Myself (Grim)

Bulls-eye

Ghost

Random fool who decided to be in a row of his own in the Tri-Deserts:

Radion

The pic is only missing about 6 more members from the team (they never made it)

Grim

Edited by Grim
  • 4 weeks later...

M.I.S.F.I.T.S.

Maximum Inconvenience : Serious Firepower In Tactical Situations

Here's a Few Recent Pic's of Misfits who play at Finmere.

Pinhead

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

Mmmmmm Barret.....

IMG_9679.jpg

This will be the reason he is called pinhead

Rizzo

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

Lolz..

Violent_Assassin

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

Edited by violent_assassin

Not sure when this was taken thru the day but we managed to get our photographer in a picture while Radion took it. its took 3 attepmts to get this half decent pic the 1st was so blurry and the 2nd half of us wernt even looking at the camera lol.

airsoft332.jpg

heres the bad one. im not bothering with the blurry pic lol

airsoft331.jpg

and a couple more of a few of us

airsoft278.jpg

airsoft279.jpg

Grim

Heres my team -Natural Born KillerZ- yes very creative name XD

there are 2 members missing in the picture, we are a pretty new team and most are new to the sport and havent comearound to get a complete gear yet.

Im the most experienced member in the team and it was me who made the team with people from my videoclass, even my teacher joined after we bought him a set of M4 with a vest and a bunch of mags :D

cimg6211mo1.jpg

Im the guy with hockeymask

• 2 weeks later...