Pics of your team

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few pretty close impressions in there. But I've gotta ask... What's with the Ranger tabs and scrolls and why are they on the same shoulder? Why the backwards flag? Why the EOD patch? Why the aimpoint magnifier, aimpoint and EOTech on the same gun? Also, whats with no rear sight on the woodland PC guy's M4?

Actually, i am the newest guy in this team and just started to collect US gears around 2 months ago.

i just joined this team less than half year. i am not familiar with those patches or tabs.

so i am sorry that i can't able to answer most of your questions.

All i know is the aimpoint magnifier is behind the PVS14 and the PVS14 is behind the eotech.

about the woodland PC guy's M4, I think the reason he didn't put any rear sight on it is becoz he supposes to put the PVS14 on the gun.

Edited by 6ft4
Is it me, or is Airsoft really big in Countries like Thailand, Philippines, Japan and so on? I always see these AZN Guys with their kick-*albatross* Loadouts and Guns and well

organized Teams... I want to visit! :D

E: Spelling...

Probably not so big in Thailand, since it's illiegal there :P

Edited by Moriquende
Is it me, or is Airsoft really big in Countries like Thailand, Philippines, Japan and so on? I always see these AZN Guys with their kick-*albatross* Loadouts and Guns and well

organized Teams... I want to visit! :D

E: Spelling...

When I started out sometime in the late 80's, airsoft wasn't so big. In the early/mid-90s there was a short ban. Then in the late 90's and early 2000's it began to grow more popular. About 3 years ago, there was a sudden Boom when the China Guns came out. Last year, the Philippine National Police issued the PNP Circular No. 8, thus somewhat allowing adults to own airsoft guns, but with a few restrictions as to fps and transport, etc. Now, it is one of the fastest growing past-times/sports in the Philippines.

• 1 month later...
Our 'rabble'! - Team Ronin/Team Tactical Knightmare

cannot believe you posted that first one...i look awful!

lol here's Tactical Knightmare, we're the 5 Ronin members from warrington (the rest are from newcastle way, hence we meet at phoenix)

DSCF0960.JPG

old pic but still good.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's one of Ghost TAC, the team I started. Missing a couple of members from this shot.

One of the guys messed with it a bit to give it the aged look. Turn out alright.

I'm the one with the SPR on the right hand side.

team_old.jpg

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

• 2 weeks later...

Lee, Rodders & Myself...

CIMG1300.jpg

Most of the the team....

CIMG0358.jpg

Some of the team....

PHOT0168.jpg

If fact looking through we haven't actually had a game where the whole team has been present for a photo. I actually doubt we ever will since the gov't see's fit to keep sending us all to sandy climates!

pict02541zu8.jpg

Sea Devils at Urban Assault, UK. Austrian Fleckmuster ( I think possibly the most difficult camo in the world to get hold of nowadays!) with any OD kit we fancy. Most of us use MOLLE webbing though.

P1010785.jpg

Sea Devils ( only a handful) @ Spec Ops weekender Aug 2007. This was our summer kits first outing, Tropentarn, OD gear ( although now we're changing to Coyote Brown gear and pads etc, and Dessie boots)