• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

PCA PJ - What kind of belt are you using to hold up your subload?

Ā 

Looks like one of those belts you get when you buy shorts from American Eagle or something...

Ā 

Wow yeah... umm Ranger tabs are not something that are easy to earn. And don't give me the ###### about "reenacting" and "paying homage to soldiers". You just want to look like you're the *beep* without earning it. For those of you who are thinking, "Oh wait, those guys might be real", there's a chance, but I have no idea how they got through basic AND Ranger school with a Ranger tab and Ranger scroll on the same sleeve, PLUS a backwards American flag on the wrong sleeve.

Ā 

Whoa there, chill out.

Ā 

Just for you, I think I'm going to wear my US Army tape and my SSG ranks... maybe even the Ranger tab I have...

Ā 

And no, I didn't EARN SSG, nor have I been through Ranger school. But I think I might just WEAR them just for you.

Ā 

:rolleyes: Get off your high horse and realize that their tabs, scrolls, rank, etc... mean nothing outside of the military world. Do they have a DD214 showing they earned that stuff? NO. Therefore they can't use said patches for personal gain.

Ā 

Aye...

Edited by SgtBojangles
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah it's a 226 and no it's not spot-on for the Army SF loadout, but he wasn't willing to buy a new pistol specifically for one two-day event. And I can't blame him.

Ā 

It's not a Wilcox mount on the Aimpoint but it looks a bit like one.