• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couldn't find a more appropriate place to post this so give me a heads up if I'm wrong.

It's just a short video of myself and the TL doing some room clearing practice at our (relatively) local CQB field. We found some orange safety cones laying around and decided to set them up all over the rooms and use them as targets (just so you know we're not shooting at things randomly).

Edited by sabrezerosix

Just a picture of some of the WolfPack from sundays Memorial game. Seeing it was a memorial game with loosedned the team camo and had a what ever gear u want day. intead of all being in MARPAT.

SAM_0484.jpg

and the shot that went wrong when we wernt ready ha ha.

SAM_0485.jpg

Grim

That rather exceptionally smart gentleman would be Sam AKA Jaws. And tbh i have no idea why hes doing it, as hes normally one of the main guys who pushes weapon safety amongst the team. I would say hes doing it to ruin the photo as he normally tends to do but non of us were ready at the time so im at a loss to explain lol.

Grim

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, my main team is Red Scorpions Solutions, a made up PMC that we use in quite a few scenario games.

rssi_taboljpg.jpg In full greens for once.

My other team that we play CQB with is Deathkult.

Deathkult.jpg

Okay that is awesome!!!!!

Is the guy with the paintball mask ostracized?

You do play heavy metal during the games right?

Guy on the right wearing Captain's bars? Wow...

Firstly we are all in the forces! Might not be US but british, and we all like the history behind the 101st..and the ranks we have earned in the service! Thridly the captain rank was awrded to that guy by Lt Col Higgens of the US Army!

So please dont insult us like that.