Pics of your team

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am the marksman of the team :), i got both of them from EBairsoft, one is the OD, the other around the rifle is a RG that i used montana gold duck season on it when i painted a helmet :)

and yeah, the "spin-ring" for the turret actually comes from an real humvee down fromo afghanistan. and yes its not done yet, but we've put alot of work into it :) thanks for the comments!

see you at Crusaders in Disneyland II for those that will come to this AWESOME game!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sorry fella but I had to chuckle at that team photo, what's with the dude in the ill fitting gear on the bottom right throwing some sort of retarded gang sign?

No, that's fine haha. I had always wondered what the hell he was doing on our team, and following this event he was removed from our roster. So the team is everyone else, minus him now haha...

Just rested his hand on his mag pouch there probably? That's all it looks like to me.

I was more than a little bored yesterday morning so looked a little more closely at it and he has his thumb tucked behind his hand, which is quite an uncomfortable position to be resting on.

• 3 months later...

I was more than a little bored yesterday morning so looked a little more closely at it and he has his thumb tucked behind his hand, which is quite an uncomfortable position to be resting on.

He looks like the fat drug dealer friend from Pineapple Express haha

Sorry fella but I had to chuckle at that team photo, what's with the dude in the ill fitting gear on the bottom right throwing some sort of retarded gang sign?

So after all this (lol!), here's a more recent pic of my team!  A bit better, no?

GATTeamPhoto.jpg