Pics of your team

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's some pics of a few friends and I. We currently play in an empty apartment building, practicing SWAT-type entries and scenarios. We also usually play at night.

I'm the lefty of the group. In this photo, I'm over-the-shoulder support with the MP5A5, which is a borrowed weapon from a friend. The point man with the MP5K is John, and the rear cover with the M4 is Cramer.

Corner - stack formation

cornerstack_small.jpg

Move in!!

entering_small.jpg

Prepping a room for entry

entry_small.jpg

This next one has our friend Jake as the 'hostile'. I know Jake has no eye protection in this photo, but these are staged photos with no ammo and weapons are safety locked.

Suspect in custody

suspectincustody_small.jpg

Clearing the stairs, with me bringing up the rear.

clearingthestairs_small.jpg

Enjoy!

Here is a group shot of the people I go to games with. This pic is from a few months ago, and all of our load outs and weapons are very much works in progress. The team name quickly photoshopped by me.

dgdshgshfsjhsfjsairsoftcopy.jpg

Hey look, its me! (Green SR-16/Boonie) We need an updated pic, and we should include Jeremy, our token fat man.