I think you should split up the for sale section.

• 1 year later...

Yeah im all for this.. tbh its just easier than having to trawl through piles of god knows what just to find something

To tell the truth when i was looking for a new rifle i went on the ASCUK forums just because they were easier

Perhaps a 1 week trial and then ask people opinions and act upon that :)

arnie FTW!

i say it's easy enough as it is to find what you want because you can actually search for the item yourself within the sales forum itself, it's not like this forum is like ebay or whatever so there are millions of items on sale at any given moment.

it's only around a page or two of items for sale at the same time so it's not exactly that hard to find what's available. seeing as some of the page3+ for sale topics are kinda dead and a few months old.

so i dont really think it's a MUST HAVE feature in this forum, sure it'll be easier to sort out the stuff you're not looking into by just clicking the sub-section you want but you'll only end up getting very little on some criterias or a page full of it.

Edited by urban-ninja

having split up sale sections is not that good for someone who just wants to see what is for sale, otherwise they have to go through every section, just to see what is for sale!

And you could just search for the thing you want by using the search engine, splitting the for-sale forum up just wastes time, costs money and helps lazyy people who cant be bothered to search

Simple as...

:)

Don't do it Arnie, spend the 100USD on something actually worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

First reply to this thread of mine 1 year and 17 days later. :blink: Record? I think so. :P

but arnie you looked sexy last time i saw you.

dont tell me you have a belly now. i dont love you anymore then

:mellow: Okay thats interesting.

Edited by letterbomb