ultimate gun pics

place your pics hear of modified guns that you own/have owned/seen that look really cool like

E.G. R22's pic of his modified G36 intimidator

please dont place pictures of stock guns

Edited by lilwoggy
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my Tokyo Marui Glock 26

Its about as pimped as I can get it.

Its got a metal slide and all the usual stuff internally (springs and whatnot) but the interesting part is the frame - its a freedom art frame - Im thinking of getting the Olive version as well. Its real sweet to hold.

glock_A.jpg

glock_B.jpg

I don't like it, specifically how the front of the slide hangs off the frame, and the back of the slide doesnt reach the back of the frame. If the slide was exacetly the same length as the frame, it would be a lovely gun.

I don't like it, specifically how the front of the slide hangs off the frame, and the back of the slide doesnt reach the back of the frame. If the slide was exacetly the same length as the frame, it would be a lovely gun.

Its very comfy - :D its actually deliberate... I got a G26 advanced that I added a thumb rest to - looks sort of similar - if you look at the pic attached you`ll see it - Its not as large as the custom frame but the custom one is better for holding - I actually think its my 2nd favourite Glock and personally prefer its looks over the G26advanced.

glocks_2.jpg

Edited by donnie
Its very comfy -  :D  its actually deliberate...  I got a G26 advanced that I added a thumb rest to - looks sort of similar - if you look at the pic attached you`ll see it - Its not as large as the custom frame but the custom one is better for holding - I actually think its my 2nd favourite Glock and personally prefer its looks over the G26advanced.

glocks_2.jpg

I take it that your into glocks then

Uber raped P-90

P-90.jpg

I suppose there's 3 launchers on that one right? Seeing as it is leaning and all...

... in any case... I guess it just need some string attachments to all 3 triggers so it can simultaneously unleash 3 165 shells of madness XD;;

I cant wait for a armalite RIS with a grenade launcher on the top, left, right and bottom with a big drum mag and a big night vision scope.

LOL, expect to see one. You live in the good old US of A, where an armalite isn't an armalite if it doesn't weigh 35 lbs. :D

Aaron

I suppose there's 3 launchers on that one right? Seeing as it is leaning and all...

... in any case... I guess it just need some string attachments to all 3 triggers so it can simultaneously unleash 3 165 shells of madness XD;;

Well as I said I dont actaully own it so Iam not sure but proberly, then all you need is some rail mounted shotguns and pistols and you have the ulitmate p-90/shotgun/grenade launcher.