ultimate gun pics

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Crandall - I bought this mod a year or so ago (Jehuty did the thread adapter)- the price was around $100 dollars I think for the extension and foregrip - I also got the gun bag and some other bits and bobs like cobray sling and factory manual...I also collect factory manuals for as many of my guns that I can.

• 4 weeks later...
Full metal KSC Mac with real Cobray barrel extension and verticle grip - special thread adapter custom made to get this on.

<snip>

Wow I have to agree with sid. Were you the person I saw who put a real steel cobray upper on his m11? But I really do like that front end extension.

:Dr_Evil:

Wasnt me - Ive seen the real cobray extended barrell upper for sale on cobrays site where I got those parts - its massive - it basically turns the m11 into an armalite sized gun. Would be nice to try.

I would be interested to see this one your talking about if you have link to the pics... and glad you like the mod - nothings sweeter than real steel parts.

Wasnt me - Ive seen the real cobray extended barrell upper for sale on cobrays site where I got those parts - its massive - it basically turns the m11 into an armalite sized gun.  Would be nice to try.

I would be interested to see this one your talking about if you have link to the pics... and glad you like the mod - nothings sweeter than real steel parts.

I agree with you 100% about real steel parts. But about the link I am trying to find it as I am getting a m11 on sunday and want to put a real steel upper on it so badly ;). But where I found it the guy just said that there is a little lip on the front that has to be grinded down a little bit.

Cheers Crandall - I bought this mod a year or so ago (Jehuty did the thread adapter)- the price was around $100 dollars I think for the extension and foregrip - I also got the gun bag and some other bits and bobs like cobray sling and factory manual...I also collect factory manuals for as many of my guns that I can.

Wow, for some reason I thought it would be a lot more then that!

it may be your ultimate gun

but bolt ons dont make a gun too ultimate to me

EDIT: paint the sun project m203 so it isnt shiny ;)

Yeah really we are talking about customized guns here. Not I put a rds on my armalite so its the ultimate gun. But on the other hand that does look rather nice ;)

Aye not too bad cash wise -

I got a spare grip and vented barrell unfitted- I wont get round to getting the mod done now as I realised DUAL M11s is all well and good but not if you need two hands to hold one of them LOL.

My other MAC has a CQB kit fitted so it wouldnt look as good anyhow... and I`d need to do the mod for the thread.... but at least I got one complete...! Prolly put the bits up for sale sometime... ;D

Aye not too bad cash wise -

I got a spare grip and vented barrell unfitted- I wont get round to getting the mod done now as I realised DUAL M11s is all well and good but not if you need two hands to hold one of them LOL.

My other MAC has a CQB kit fitted so it wouldnt look as good anyhow... and I`d need to do the mod for the thread.... but at least I got one complete...! Prolly put the bits up for sale sometime... ;D

:rofl:

How much for that spare grip and barel? I might be willing to buy, just drop me a pm. And having 2 m11's with fore grips wouldnt be that smart ;)

The gun I have in my sig. P90/FAMAS with a sprinkle of G36C and lots of plasticard:

beta1_1.jpg

Not quite finished, but I seem to have hit a wall with it since I accidently destroyed the gearbox. It really isn't as ergonomic as I wanted it to be. I really want to add some kind of more or less vertical front grip, but it's hard without it looking stupid :unsure:

HardCoil, a pic of your gun would belong in here... just a suggestion

EDIT: OK you beat me to it... that's kind of... weird. Odd timing to put that up. Get out of my head!!!

EDIT 2: would you pwetty pwease build me one of those? I'll pay whatever you want (within reason)...

Edited by expvideo