ultimate gun pics

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HardCoil and Basho, lovely guns.  Hard coil, mind to tell us how u built that killing machine? gotta try this once i get a real job (i'm only 13)!

He chopped up a famas, a p90 lower, and a g36c rail. Than he attached all of this stuff with plastic card. And voila! You get the XA-23

:Dr_Evil:

• 1 month later...
The gun I have in my sig. P90/FAMAS with a sprinkle of G36C and lots of plasticard:

beta1_1.jpg

Not quite finished, but I seem to have hit a wall with it since I accidently destroyed the gearbox. It really isn't as ergonomic as I wanted it to be. I really want to add some kind of more or less vertical front grip, but it's hard without it looking stupid  :unsure:

:yikes: that has to be the coolest gun i have saw in my life!!!

i dunno if you made it up, but if its copied i probably used youre idea cuz it pwns.

Edited by hangedcrossarmy
  • 6 months later...
Blargh

DCP_0509.jpg

Thumbs up?

IMG_3884.jpg

Or no?

Nice Famas But some dude on this forum who gave me advise i forgot his screen name owns this baby:

The ulitmate pistol i think is this baby made of real silver:

And the best P90 Project is this i reckon:

Then my pride and joy :

Edited by Crimson
The gun I have in my sig. P90/FAMAS with a sprinkle of G36C and lots of plasticard:

beta1_1.jpg

Not quite finished, but I seem to have hit a wall with it since I accidently destroyed the gearbox. It really isn't as ergonomic as I wanted it to be. I really want to add some kind of more or less vertical front grip, but it's hard without it looking stupid  :unsure:

Well you could try and mod one of these to fit onto the front of the gun (or something like it)

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...37c9243a6d5a4c3

It would let you have a vertical grip when you need one, but fold away back into the shape of the gun when it's not in use. Kinda like the MP7.

By the way. Your gun kicks so much *albatross*.