ultimate gun pics

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go. My custom beauty:

DSC00071Medium.jpg

DSC00072Medium.jpg

Looks like a normal TM tactical launcher right? Look closer. I'll give a digital cookie to anyone who can work out what is so special about this gun :P

(And those people who have seen it in action at electrowerkz, please don't spoil the surprise ;))

Here is my delisle combat carbine. Made for me by Warren from shoot n scoot it is based is an aps2 and is all scratch built except for the real steel wood furniture.

It got snapped in half by the post office on it's way to me and when I had finished crying I epoxied it. It is the only one in the world so it is quite custom

delisle.jpg

Stunt

MY MG36

Specs:

Classic Army G36

400fps Upgrade(SP 120)* it was shooting 415fps not Broken In*

New Silent Piston Head

Classic Army C-Mag

G&P Battery Stock

G&P 9.6/3300mah Nimh Battery x2

Guarder Hogue Grip

New Style Classic Army G36 Hop

I Also Have The K Style Stock That Came On The Gun

G&P MG36 Bipod/Foregrip

PICS

DSC00766.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00763.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

wow those stocks are weird. sham eabout the gaffa tape, that one would look real nice without it. i assume its a problem of trying to use real steel stuff ?

no, as far as i remember the tape holds an dressing pack with a battery inside (not visible)

Next one will probably be a Polish Beryl rifle.

Edited by nieon

OK that pic was a bit too big but here is a more sensible one of my favorite ultimate weapon.

(Nearly finished too)

AUG.jpg

One TM AUG Mil

TM AUG Mil receiver

*will buy an ACOG and put it on a SR type receiver soon*

CA 7mm Bearing gearbox

Systema M100 spring

Systema Bearing spring guide

Systema Super high speed gears

Systema polycarbonate piston

Systema silent piston head and cylinder head

Systema cylinder

air seal nozzle

polycarb tappet plate

Eagle force hummer motor

custom wiring( better wires, removed the single shot capability)

custom 12v or 9.6v batt depending how I feel

EZI Feeder

(M203 barrel)

Sun Project M203

G+P Metal rifled barrel for M203

Shoot and scoot custom mount for the M203

Knights Grenade parallax scope (not currently fitted, need the reflex part)

Full length TN barrel

G + P metal hop

Std barrel

Full length TN barrel

G + P metal hop

Pantom barrel

Almost full length (PSG1 + silencer sized) TN barrel

G + P metal hop

Boom Arms HBar next month

SMG barrel soon after that some time.

I've got 7 grenades and 12 locaps too, I know it may not look much on the outside but I've done all the work myself except the 203 mount and I prototyped that in wood.

I love it long time

Stunt

Dont mean to be the thread police or anything :busted_cop: but some of these guns in here are IMHO not very ULTIMATE....

Look at guns like the MP5 which have had thought put into making it unusual and desireable way beyond a normal MP5....some other guns here too fit that bill too.

Im sure everyone however can spot the AM ULTIMATE WANNABE...no need to list them... :elvis:

over and out

Edited by donnie

Some of these guns are insane.

The glock with the stock and bi-pod, well, i'm not gonna lie to you but at first I thought it was just rediculous! I was laughing.

BUT

I looked at it more carefully and checked out his mods list and saw that he had an inner extended barrel that was hid beautifully by the silencer. With all those internal upgrades and high flow valves on the mag its defenitly a sniper weapon of sorts, very very good idea! I want to make one now!

TM P226 with PGC kit and ALL the internal upgrades.

Just need a stock hammer spring to get it firing right, since the Guarder 150% one is too strong. Anyone help me on that one?

Real-steel grips, too.

IMG_2825_-_CROP_copy.jpg

TM P226 with PGC kit and ALL the internal upgrades.

Just need a stock hammer spring to get it firing right, since the Guarder 150% one is too strong. Anyone help me on that one?

Real-steel grips, too.

Far East has a little forum here, and he can get basically any stock TM part you need.

Here

Edited by Crandall
sweet - where did you get the sniper stock?  been wanting one a while - hard to come by just now...

Like the short mag as well -

Got it off the forums in a trade :) , i too have been looking for one for a while but everywhere

is always out of stock [no pun intended], it gives it a touch more length than a standard stock,

it is very comfortable, i look forward to skirmishing it soon :D ,

Nice 226 you got there HaVoC, i keep thinking of doing a nice custom pistol myself, but im torn

between so much choice,1911's, 226's, USP's etc.. mind if i ask how much its set you back and

how it skirmish's?, Feel free to pM me if you dont want to disclose the costs here,

jim :)

Cost me round about the £200-250 mark IIRC, I bought it all pre-upgraded so at least I didn't have that hassle.

Problem is that the Guarder 150% hammer spring is too strong, so I get about 15 shots per fill of gas, and the excess vents out the top of the gun. It's just releasing too much (especially when coupled with hi-flows). Once I get a replacement stock spring it should be GTG for skirmishing, but I've not got that far yet...

here is my MP5. its my numero uno gun. its taken a year and a half to get it like this, perfectly how i want it. its had many configurations, and this is best.

if i had to sell all but one of my guns, this is the one i would keep.

*cool pics sniped*

obviously the 'custom' stuff is the stock and rail on the front. also got a one off ledpocket special silencer i could put on it if i wanted, and a flashider from ledpocket.

Hey Weasel, is that a G36c rail on the bottom? And to fit it, did you have to do a lot of sanding?