Rainbow 6 Team Member Loadout

Agent47

What do you guys think of a proposed Rainbow 6 loadout?

(As compared to all those OMFG Delta people...R6 is the more svelte approach)

Basically...loosely following the lines of the original Clancy novel and updating a few things for the future...

Black Crye Precision Combat Pants/Shirt

Black Crye Precision Armor Chassis or Black RAV or Black Paraclete Hard Plate Carrier

Black Shoulder pads, bicep protectors, armored collar

Black Rifle Magazine pouches, pistol pouches, radio pouches, hydration canteens...

MICH Helmet or Paraclete Attack Helmet

Liberator II headset

Hardcore loadout:

Landwarrior gun camera system

Artisent M5 Helmet (the helmet seen in most Objective Force Warrior demonstration soldiers) with integrated Landwarrior and bone conduction headset and flash light and laser

Weaponry:

H&K USP .40

MP7

MP5/10/40

UMP-45

M4A1

G36/XM8

SCAR

FN F2000

AUG

Tavor TAR-21

M1014

M3

SPAS-12

L96A1

AS 50

M60E4

M249

M240

and how could I forget the Rainbow 6 patch?

I've played Raven Shield a few times, and it seemed to me that you could pretty much customise your loadout however you wanted. So that makes a 'R6' loadout quite broad. In fact, the loadout menu was about the only bit of the game I enjoyed. Mind you, in the book, they seemed to wear black mainly (as you've said), or that fruity night camouflage:

Night-desert-camo.jpg

Though don't forget your pipe.

I have to admit that I never finished the book - and I also got bored with the computer game (if anyone wants it, PM me) - but I seem to recall that it was basically black BDUs or SWAT coverall and a black combat vest.

But then, since they're supposed to blend into the local scene, I guess they'd wear whatever the local SWAT teams would wear (so as to keep their secret identity, well, secret).

I hadn't thought of using the Night Desert camo for MOUT before - but I think it would be cool, so thanks for the idea. :)

As much as I love the FN-2000 (and I do love it), I dont think that they would use it as one of their main weapons

What!? Why?! As opposed to the AUG where lefties end up with a cheek-full of hot brass if they pick it up. Plus it's more modular and the Belgian special forces are now using it.

Rainbow has the budget of the entire NATO allience, these men and women are trained in military stuf, proven that they are good, trained in SF stuf, proven even more that they are just that good, AND THEN get transfered to rainbow. these guys are the best.

and NATO gives them the best kit, if that means an AK47 with a couple of 45 round mags gaffa taped together, then so be it. if it means an F2000 and a pair of Five-seveNs then they will be paid for.

they get the best of military kit

so how the hell can you do that in airdoft without blowing a couple of grand?

(what i really want to know is why the Rainbow bots are so rubish, my sister can fight better that them)

I hadn't thought of using the Night Desert camo for MOUT before -  but I think it would be cool, so thanks for the idea.  :)

Couple of dudes on the wannabe forums skirmish in it as well. They might come here, or not, I dunno B)

Going from the Rainbow Six 3 (Raven Shield) game, they wore:

Eagle TAC-V3 vests

MICH helmets

Bolle X800 goggles

regular BDUs

balaclavas

Which seems very unlike the SF standards of today, but hey. It's airsoft. And if you look at screens from the game, this looks damn cool without some $1000 armour chassis :P

Rainbow has the budget of the entire NATO allience, these men and women are trained in military stuf, proven that they are good, trained in SF stuf, proven even more that they are just that good, AND THEN get transfered to rainbow. these guys are the best.

and NATO gives them the best kit, if that means an AK47 with a couple of 45 round mags gaffa taped together, then so be it. if it means an F2000 and a pair of Five-seveNs then they will be paid for.

they get the best of military kit

so how the hell can you do that in airdoft without blowing a couple of grand?

(what i really want to know is why the Rainbow bots are so rubish, my sister can fight better that them)

DAMN STRAIGHT

Can be after a few minutes under the tools. However, when there's terrorist breathing down your neck that's not an option.

nope. it is actually just a ribber/ABS beflector that can be quickly changed to one side or the other.

I'm just saying they wouldnt use the FN-2000 in a situation most likely, because they have plenty of other more popular weapons that they could get faster.....

they dont need to get them, they have a huge stock of weapons, they are alloued to 'borrow' weapons from active military units as well

they dont need to train with any given weapon, just a few hours at a fireing range will do the trick (they have unlimited budget on ammo for that as well)

Let's not forget to add this to the kit supply list.

RBSIX01.jpg

I thought there was a coloured one as well, but all I found on patchgeeks.com was this one in 3" and 4". I'm pretty sure there is a more UN styled patch that's got blue dye in it. Maybe one of the other patch suppliers has got it, or I just missed it on the above site.

Archived