• Created
  • Last Reply
IM GOING TO GO TELL PABLO ON YOU NOW

YOU JUST WAIT

THEY GONNA BAN YOU GOOD EVERYONE HATES YOU

IM GOING TO -1 YOU TODAY AND TOMORROW

THATLL SHOW YOU

Curious.

How do you propose to achieve this objective given that the rep system is long gone?

EDIT: Post quoted for sake of posterity.

IM GOING TO GO TELL PABLO ON YOU NOW

YOU JUST WAIT

THEY GONNA BAN YOU GOOD EVERYONE HATES YOU

IM GOING TO -1 YOU TODAY AND TOMORROW

THATLL SHOW YOU

Mmkay, seeing how last night was the 3rd time I've reported you in history, and I've been trying to sort things and and get you to, you know, stop being such a whiny little *badgeress* and get over it for quite a while now. Though I'm not the most popular, I can say with confidence that more people hate you than hitler.

Isn't this just magical?

Could someone fill me in on when it was that Arnies was overrun with six-year olds with sticks up their arses? (This is, naturally, referring to just about everyone on the last page or two, not including Silent or myself. Naturally.)

Mmkay, seeing how last night was the 3rd time I've reported you in history, and I've been trying to sort things and and get you to, you know, stop being such a whiny little *badgeress* and get over it for quite a while now. Though I'm not the most popular, I can say with confidence that more people hate you than hitler.

GOOD FROM NOW ON YOU CAN REFER TO ME AS

MEIN FUHRER

OR HERR SPOON

Archived