Your picture of Arnies members

FireFox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sekiryu, Night Raven and Sniper boi, stop with the childish fighting or your going to get this thread closed and that would be such a shame because there ARE some great pictures in here which genuinely have made me laugh and it would be a shame to lose them, and im sure other members have the same feelings. You might also find yourself with something else from another mod, but thats not for me to decide.

The hostility stops here.

Sekiryu, Night Raven and Sniper boi, stop with the childish fighting or your going to get this thread closed and that would be such a shame because there ARE some great pictures in here which genuinely have made me laugh and it would be a shame to lose them, and im sure other members have the same feelings. You might also find yourself with something else from another mod, but thats not for me to decide.

The hostility stops here.

Stealthbomber already cleared that niggle up. :rolleyes:

Chrissyg.

FullMetalJacket2.jpg

:P

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't a "Let's be abusive to someone, we can get away with it here!" thread. Calling someone a vagina might be funny to you, but it's taking things a bit too far.

One final time: if you can't keep the abuse down to a little gentle ribbing, I'll have to lock the thread.

Archived