elitesniper:

elitesniper.gif

expvideo:

expvideo.jpg

canizzle:

canizzle.jpg

Sledge:

sledge-1.jpg

Some generic noobs :P - I dunno, lollybo and any other kid born 10 years later than I was who shows less common sense than a box of spanners :D

n00bs.jpg

:rofl:

Is it bad form to laugh at your own jokes?

Yes.

And you're going to hell for it. You're not even going to die first. You're going to go straight to hell.

you have NO idea how many times i've heard that

I hope I do go to hell seeing as Satan seems to actually know how to have a good time. After a few million years I reckon I could really get into the torturous pain, but after a millennium in the most boring, sterile, purile place imaginable I reckon that hell would look pretty goddamned (ho ho ho!) inviting ;) Taking the classical view of things, of course.

No-one has ever told me I would actually go to hell before, not even that priest when he saw me wanking into the font while stealing the contents of the collection plate and calling my parents "*fruitcage* wankers" while at the same time asking for spiritual guidance from a small porcelain hedgehog. I was a very active toddler, as I recall.

Seeing as no one has done me, i might aswell do myself. olol

Rizzo_AlpacaTrader.jpg

'If you’ve been thinking about breeding to a true black in 2006, but don't have one in your pasture, then don't delay in taking advantage of our incredible introductory offer to see what Rizzo can produce for you! Rizzo has already settled his first female. His introductory stud fee won't last much longer.'

Soo goddamn accurate

More here

• 3 weeks later...

Archived