Your picture of Arnies members

FireFox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My selections of the funniest/best here that haven't been mentioned enough

*waits to get neg repped ;) *.

That one's more like SquarePusher ;) I know he has a bike from talking to him but in the Leighton buzzard thread in VCRB he said he went on his bike to post his posters :) His bike pwns though.

yeah i know but at least your skinny... or i think... lol BUT i am not an effeminate army cadet... thinking of becoming an army cadet BUT i am not effeminate

im not sure if that picture is of a guy or a girl

It does match your avatar really well though. Don't take it personally dude, it's based on a cartoon, not you

*thinks about making weak joke about Ghost_Rider*

*decides against it*

LOL, I can see where you we going with that. The man handling thing HM said? Although G_R has posted some of the best here so it wouldn't be wise ;) (*saves own skin* note: I'm just joking with the manhandling thing and I'm sure you'd never do that Ghost)

Little Perv to Mother Hen... Operation kiss H_M's a$$ complete... Mission accomplished...  Little Perv out...

No hard feelings Rob?

Hahahahahaha!!! All those perv pictures were sooo apt. No offense Rob :P

H_M:

Little%20Girl%20With%20Machine%20Gun.jpg

Now my turn... Come on guys... I'm an easy target.

Ahaha All GENIOUS! Sadly I don't have the heart Aaron :P Plus I don't know anything about you in that extent, other than perhaps your avatar if it's you. Haven't seen any pics of you... I'll give it a go, I don't wanna get too personal and any pics i post aren't at all intended to be realistic ;)

Aaron (EXPvideo) don't change your avatar cos of this cos its not what I think, honestly :P:

post-2597-1125442638_thumb.jpg

Enzo, Crandall and you emo folk - I thought taking a shot at you guys would be a little cheap, seeing as I used to be into that stuff to an extent... but then I figured you're an easy target and people insulting you and making you cry are they very things that keep you emo!

post-2597-1125442687_thumb.jpg

Sledge - Based on H_M's pic, but from what I saw on the AG05 pic, you had sunglasses

post-2597-1125442872_thumb.jpg

Ubar - not sure why, just makes me think of his avatar

post-2597-1125443327_thumb.jpg

I've tried to relate them to the person as much as poss, cos some of these don't anymore so they're not as funny...

When I tried to post this here's what came up:

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

Someone do me, c'mon my name here's mouse, it can't be that hard

Mouse, I love it! great job, so I did one for you. (and yes, it is a pic of me in my avatar)

Per request... Mouse:

gallery_8621_385_19714.jpg

Krazy_L:

gallery_8621_385_1369.jpg

And, as I've been trying to find the right one for him for a while, Ghost_Rider!!!:

gallery_8621_385_10919.jpg

And the same pic, but I thought it suited Sledge, too:

gallery_8621_385_33480.jpg

Aaron

<_<

Mouse, I love it!  great job, so I did one for you.  (and yes, it is a pic of me in my avatar)

Per request... Mouse:

gallery_8621_385_19714.jpg

Krazy_L:

gallery_8621_385_1369.jpg

And, as I've been trying to find the right one for him for a while, Ghost_Rider!!!:

gallery_8621_385_10919.jpg

And the same pic, but I thought it suited Sledge, too:

gallery_8621_385_33480.jpg

Aaron

<_<

LOL. Ill get one for you in a bit.

*runs off and finds pic to matcs aaron's pics of G_R and Sledge*

:Dr_Evil:

Archived