Interactive Review System ONLINE!

The review system is filling out nicely, but there's still a few instances of people asking for advice on specific retialers in the forums and then not adding their experiences and views in the reviews section.

Please do take the time to fill the section out as the more detial that's there the easier it is for people to rate retailers appropriately.

• 10 months later...

Just a quick query really. I have found myself bored today and so thought i would review a few upgrade bits i have had for a while in my VSR G Spec. I have noticed however, while there are AEG & GBB upgrade/ part sections there isnt one for spring powered guns.

Is this just something that got missed out, or was it an intentional omission due to the grey area regarding bolt actions (and related to which upgrades support the higher power outputs) ?

For the time being i will submit the reviews into the misc section.

Cheers,

Shard

There's a few sections that are "missing" but I've jsut been posting those in the Misc sections. Hopefully later there's enough in the Misc sections to define new categories needed.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, still no response in here then. To make things worse, it seems someone is having an off day, as for a reason i dont quite understand, my four PSS10 item reviews have been moved into the AEG peformance upgrades section.

I hope that this was just a mistake rather than laziness to create an appropriate new category for the parts, as they are for the VSR - a spring sniper rifle, not an AEG.

Moving them into the AEG section will mean they cannot be easily found, could be misleading to newer players choosing items if they believe them to be AEG parts, and also makes me look a bit silly as it appears i submitted them into that section.

Hopefully, a Spring gun performance upgrades section can be made for them to be placed it. Otherwise in all honesty they would be better removed altogether, i didnt spend time writing them to have them put in any old random place.

I look foward to a reply

Shard - thanks for the feedback. I've not had time to get anything done to the site/news/forums as I've had no free time of late. Work has been busy for me.

I'm off for a few days coming up, but will be out of the country for them for a change. ;)

I will get around to some changes, but not tonight.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.