*FRUITCAGE* Paintballer In Arnies

HawaiiIceMan

About today... man that was funny, the guy hated airsoft that bad he took his own time probably like 20 mins to figure out what to say to us and then type it all down. .....what a good way to use your time wisely. I dont what is the point on why paintballers have the right to shut us down like that. Its like a WhiteMan trying to say *fruitcage* to a BlackGuy......see...only people like this *COD* only makes this world more of a stupid place and his stupidity makes our IQ lower by 4 each time we read his *SHIZZZAAA* over or hear him and his little mentally ill friends saying "AIRSOFT SUCKS" or some crud like that.......people these days....

I bet the paintballer is a big Yank.....well im a YAnk as wel just Chinese HAwaiian to be exact......he probably makes America look bad. I dont have a problem with paintball but its just some of the people who play it get me mad because they dont have an open mind nor have TRUE BRAINS.

Hehe, good question CommandoBoy :P . Anyway, I don't have a problem with paintballers either, if would play paintball and airsoft, but too expensive (and I love my airsoft :wub: ). It's just annoying when people say they are better cause they do one and the other sucks. I don't care if you hate one and love the other or anything, just don't be a (for lack of a better word...) meanie

Archived