Pics Of Your Guitar

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, guitars! Yeah the only thing I love more than airsoft aswell :D

I got a few, some are at various band members houses so heres the ones i can snap now.

101_0596Small.jpg

Black V based on Alexi Laiho's sig. ..I made it for A level Des. Technology woot. plus Ibanez acoustic.

101_0594Small.jpg

101_0592Small.jpg

Clampedup2.jpg

body2.jpg

BiscuitJoint2.jpg

The work in progress.

www.myspace.com/thearchdemon - shameless free plug, please check my metal band!

• 2 weeks later...

web1.jpg

web2.jpg

web3.jpg

Fender FSR Standard Fat Strat and a Vox AD50VT amp with Valvetronix. If you're ever in the market for a modelling amp in that range, the Vox is superb. The tube makes the difference. Sounds far better than anything else within a thousand dollars, has a fantastic range of amp models and complements a fat strat perfectly. set it to the Mesa/Boogie model and flick on the Humbucker or put on the straight up out of phase single coils and set it to the Dumble or one of the Fender amp models, it just sounds goood. Someone with more skill than me could go to town with this setup.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd never thought anything musical would be on this site. :D Here's what i use to put food on the table.....

Alembic Rogue

Mahogany, Spalted Maple

alembic16.jpg

alembic6.jpg

alembic2.jpg

alembic13.jpg

G&L L2000

Alder, Maple neck & fingerboard

gl3.jpg

GLTB.jpg

Custom Fretless

Mahogany, maple, and Macassar Ebony fingerboard, Bartollini passive PU, active electronics, BadassII bridge, Gotoh Tuning Peg

sum5.jpg

sum6.jpg

pic1.jpg

sum1.jpg

Edited by 1911
  • 1 month later...

My brother and I both play bass, as well as his g/f this all the basses we have put together...it's insane..this is excluding the amps, drums, and guitars!

R-L crappy Rogue 5string, Acoustic Fender, Fender Jazz Bass (mine), crappy Jazz Bass clone, QR Fretless bass (J-P), Pedulla 5String (my bros primary bass - expensive as *fruitcage*!) and to top it off a nice Upright bass. Missing is my bros Peavey Cirrus bass, which is a beautiful expensive 4 string.

post-8322-1162666269_thumb.jpg

My Guitar

PICT0247.jpg

I wont show the neck because it has an embarasing Encore logo on it :blush:

I want to get a Fender Telecaster HH but I never seem to have any money.

A freind of mine had a Tele HH with a pair of SD Invader pickups fitted and it rocked. It even made my cack handed playing sound cool B)

• 2 weeks later...
Just started learning bass. learnt a few songs, and im using this, borrowed from a friend. Hoping to get a Fender squire p-bass though, but dont know what colour to go for or what company to buy it from. :unsure:

Fender music master bass.

Bass.jpg

Go to a store to pick one. The sound of the squire series jazz/p bass's varies Alot from one to another.

tried out 7 squire jazz basses to find the best sounding one, the guys in the shop were not amused.