Pics Of Your Guitar

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martins range in price. My D28V was $2500. My friend picked up DXM for less than $500. Another bought a Koa for over $7500.

Their fabulous guitars. Taylors are great too although you'll never get that warm, vintage sound which the Martins are so famous for. I highly recommend them.

• 4 months later...

^Lol XD Any other SG fanatics here? I LOVE them, the look, the feel, the sound. Mmmm.

I own an Epiphone G400 atm, as well as an old strat copy which I dislike :P , but the SG is wonderful. Combined with my Marshall DSL401 it gives me a great sound for my kinda music, Rock N' Roll! Especially AC/DC.

I really want to get a Gibson SG sometime in the future as well, it's just a case of scrounging up the dosh :D Which is difficult when I'm also buying airsoft stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

guitarve8.th.jpg

Sorry for the crappy picture, all I've got at the moment is a camera phone. My guitar is very literally twice my age. Its an old Alvarez that my Dad and Mom bought together when they were in college. I love this guitar, the tone is simply amazing and I've yet to find another fretboard that feels quite the same as it. I also own a Schecter C-1 Classic, but I don't have enough room in my apartment here at college for two guitars, and I can only be playing one at any one time anyways.

01032008611.jpg

Here's my old Samick; more pics soon

Gold Plated; Floyd Rose Bridge

This is my favorite guitar.. At first, tuning was a bit difficult, especially when replacing strings.. But overtime you develop a technique, and it will become a easier..

Edited by dexmax
Nice bass you have thar. I tried out some Schecters and liked them a lot.

Just need a camera so I can post my Jazz bass.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Thanks!

Yea man, I tried a lot of different basses and nothing feels as nice as this Schecter. Warwicks come close, but for the money...Schecters win hands down.

• 2 weeks later...

i played some guita hero - i cant get into it though, seems.....crappy to me.

however, if anybody has a broken or cheap old guitar hero guitar, let me know, because ive got a bit of a plan for an old 'proper' guitar in conjunction with a guitar hero one.......................

Nice bass you have thar. I tried out some Schecters and liked them a lot.

Just need a camera so I can post my Jazz bass.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Schecters kick *albatross*! Wish I could get a pic of my string-thru C-1 Hellraiser, but I can't find the key to it's case.