Pics Of Your Guitar

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a guitar player. Well, started 16 years ago, and after about $1000 spent, I realized I sucked. So, that's when airsoft comes in. Anyway, hey, look, I found a forum for your guitars. I don't mean to be off topic on the guitars and all, but this is an airsoft forum. LOL.

http://www.guitarnoise.com/forums

• 3 weeks later...

Im a beginner on the guitar, and ive been using my friends fender squier strat and was wondering if this would be a good guitar to get, it will be my second guitar. (Im not a total beginner i can play tabs) but yeah im looking for a guitar that would be good for like playing classic rock such as CCR and bluesy stuff like led zeppelin and also i like playing 80's metal like scorpions, ac dc, and etc. So is this a good deal and a good guitar? Epiphone les paul

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/b...ku=518677%2e015

1982 Fender Squire JV Strat 62 tobacco sunburst

Its such a beauty, These were the first Squires to be made, All american parts assembled in japan. Often said to of been better quality then that of the american Fenders at the time.

Bought for £150, worth £350-£450 now :)

Mugg - everything i have read, heard, and played tells me Squire guitars are built better than Epiphone guitars. however, if you ahve the sort of mney for an epiphone, get a mexican fender - i have a mex strat, and its soo nice to play. its not as good as amercian, btu ist much better than an epiphone.

as for new guitars, im sure i posted it before, but i have a 1984 japanese made 1962 custon telecaster. i foudn out what its worth as the guy wanted to sell it to me. cost me 200 quid.

turns out its worth a grand, and anything made before '85 is also now officially 'vintage'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...