Pics Of Your Guitar

Cool pics guys.

Am working on a video for beginners, which should be up within the next month or so.

I have;

A Fender American Deluxe Strat.

A ESP LTD GL500-K (The George Lynch signature. I'm not a fan, but tonally, the guitar is fantastic!!)

An Epiphone Les Paul Standard.

A Fender acoustic.

A Squire bass.

Ben.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice!! a caparison applehorn, you dont see that often

You certainly don't, soon as i saw it on ebay i snapped it up (the guy was selling one of each applehorn model!), its actually signed by Mattias Eklundh too :D although i've played it so much the sig has virtually worn off the trem plate :unsure: oh well, a guitar as nice as that is meant to be played not looked at :D

Here is my brand new switch ''Wild I'' guitar. What can I say? Its outstanding. It cost me £79 from my local guitar dealer, and its the sweetest guitar I have played in years. I own the dean dimebag tribute guitar (£799) and the esp KH-202 kirk hammett sig guitar (£599)...and this one blows them both away playability wise. The action is so precise and acute, you can hear and feel every note on this little beauty...truly a pleasure to play.

The body is a one piece mould, made out of a material which has been patented as ''vibracell'' technology. More precise info can be found on www.switchmusic.com. Apparently, the fact that the guitars arent made of wood ensures that the energy being passed through the fretboard to the guitar body can be transferred up to 4x faster than conventional materials like ash, basswood etc. This also elimintaes dramatical change in neck vitality when subdued to radical temperature changes, so the website claims. Because the body is made as one piece, the neck doesnt have to be glued at the sides like a normal ''thru neck'' setup, which again enhances intonation and true sustain. Its a 24.75" scale, same as a standard gibson les paul. So, as you can imagine it kinda plays the same, with the warm tone and unparalleled sustain. I am not kiddin around when I say this is the best guitar I have played in a while, I have owned allsorts, and played a lot of expensive guitars. I would have to say that no epiphone, fender, gibson, esp or jackson even comes close to this in terms of playability. The only thing that lets it down is the single pickup...its not a problem for me; as it comes with a single coil tap; but for all you clapton and co fans out there, this could be irritating.

Kudos to the guys that came up with these guitars, they really are genius.

Ok, enough of the talk, here are the pics.

dscf0083qs8.jpg

dscf0084zk7.jpg

Yes....its orange. This really is a break away from the crowd, and looks like a cross between a parker and a funky prs.

Maybe we should start a guitar review section? lol.

RG220.jpg

Old picture...has a different neck now and my Floyd is all the same color again.

And thanks to the picture of the ML on the last page I now have to change pants. My next guitar's gonna be either an ML or a Razorback.

Edited by AVELLIN
And thanks to the picture of the ML on the last page I now have to change pants. My next guitar's gonna be either an ML or a Razorback.

Haha, yeah it is a very cool guitar to play. The most expensive guitar I have bought. the neck is a little ''deeper'' than I thought it would be, but a fine guitar nethertheless. The case must be worth around £150 ($296) in itself.

Still....I keep going back to the switch Wild I, it can handle any type of music you throw at it; I dare one of you to try it...you'll never put it down!

Yeah PRS's are beauties to play and hold, i've got a Billy Martin SE, its quite light, whats yours like for weight, i like the cherry red too. Nice one Spo0k

thanks man

its got a great weight, would be on the lighter side but its heavier then my dean. its very playable :D

Edited by Spo0k
  • 1 month later...
'95 Olympic White Stratocaster w/ Maple Neck

So I can gets my JH on...

*awesome strat*

That's beautiful. I'm saving up for something similar. It's just really hard to find one that's completely white. Might have to order from Germany.

Edited by Yuri

I'll take some pics of my Strat I got from my parents recently. They decided they would buy me a new guitar to replace my old Squier Tele for my birthday. It's an American Deluxe, red transparent finish on mahogany wood, rosewood fretboard, chrome hardware, and black head-stock. SS-H picup arangement with the new 10 position switching. I got it a couple years back, otherwise I would've bought one of the new VG Stratocasters. I'll get pics when I'm not so tired.

guitars1.jpg

Here are my guitars.

from top left to right

1) my fender jazz bass, its about 25 years old (older than me) and has been used and abused for years, its now my main gigging axe.

2) my westfield semi-acoustic, used mainly for live open mic and slide.

3) my tanglewood acoustic, i use it for recording mostly, it has a lovey bell like ring.

4) my epi les paul, it has gibson paf 57's in it and they are hotter than hell, i use it for rock and blues and sometimes some slide.

4) my jackson, this is from my younger metal head days, it has duncans in it, very hot and great for pinched harmonics and the such like.

5) my ugly fender copy, same again from my metal days, its got texas pickups in it, and the paint job was to make it look power metal.

6) finaly my yellow tanglewood bass, i learned how to play bass on this one many moons ago.

so theres my collection, i gig so i can (just about) convince my self to keep them. plus apart from the jazz (that needs renovation work anyway) they all arn't worth much. but i love them.