******The ULTIMATE...*******

A.F.O.

It would be good if you could get them to fire one after the other to get the crazy rate of fire without needing a crazy gearbox and motor.

How about this for an idea:

Two gearboxes, two motors, two pistons but 1 barrel. Eh? The pistons would fire simultanously. You would have valves so that when one piston fires the other is cut from the air flow.

Would that work?

In my opinion get 2 P90s. Remove the handgrip section of one gun and rig the wires to the trigger of the other (intact) gun. Also remove everything that sticks out to the side. After that you can tape them together. You can stack up more P90s for increased rate of fire.

I don't really see the possibiliy to mod the nozzle to service 2 hop-ups. There is simply not enough air in a normal AEG cylinder to fully propell 2 BBs in 2 barrels. Doing the way around (2 GB 2 piston 1 Hop-up) would be an a true engineering marvel I think.

Also I don't really see the reason in having that kind of ROF on an AS battlefield (and for that matter, on any kind of modern battlefield today)

Archived