Utg MP5 AEG

bought this last night and I can't wait to get it. I will have it in a few days! :D I have a few questions so that when I do get it I'm ready to lock and load. :rolleyes:

On this gun.....

I read I need to break it in, how do I do this?

To lube it correctly, what should I do to it?

Should I charge after playing everytime?

To keep this gun in good condition, what should I do?

Any upgrades that I could do to this gun?

Where can I buy .2 pellets for cheap?

I bought the gun, swat flash light, gun lube, batterys, and 4,000 .2 pellets...

Any other suggestions would be good... thank you.. :P

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By breaking in the mags you just need too give them a little time and they will get better.

Spray some lube in both of the doors, and in the hole the bbs come out of (I would just do it for about .5 a sec.)

Dont recharge the battery until it is dead, because it is a Ni-MH (or if you discharge it, but you need a discharger for that).

Just take care of the gun like you would anything else, don't throw it into your street or just toss it around or anything.

There are lots of upgrades for this gun, just as much as a tokyo marui mp5. You could rewire the battery to the stock for a larger battery, get a metal body, install a tightbore inner barrel, and do a ton of stuff too the gearbox.

www.airsoftatlanta.com - depending on where you are, they have fast shipping (2-3 days or less if you live in the southeast) and shipping is about $8. If you order from there, I suggest KSC or Tokyo Marui, but make sure you get .20 (if you get .25 or higher, it wouldnt hurt but those are used more for snipers, but DO NOT get .12s)

www.6mmshop.com - they sell alot of good quality, cheap bbs (especially bulk)

Usually flashlights and lasers come with a mount (battery box lasers have it right on them I think). You will just have too screw it on the flashlight (should have directions, but it isnt that hard to figure out). It will either be scope rings or something like one long scope ring. It will fit right onto the mount the utg mp5 comes with

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey i am new here n i just got this gun today i charged the batterey for about 2hrs n got so excited i took it out early, i started to shoot it and it was doing great then i loaded in the HICAP mags n it wasnt shooting good at all!!! like i would hold down the trigger (full auto) n nothing would come out n then about 3 sec. later about 4-5 BB's would go out around 20ft same thing on semi auto... i dont no what happened n i no u mite so can u help me out? i really want this thing to work n if n e of u have suggestions??? (Sry bout spelling)

• 5 months later...