• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gallery_3689_115_3195.jpg

That m15 is GORGEOUS!

What type of aimpoint is that?

Thanks

It is a G&P Aimpoint Replica. I'm waiting on my new mount, Aimpoint QRP (what the US Army uses), G&P 130rd Mags, and a flip-up rear sight.

I'm also waiting on getting issued the new ACU.

Edited by infantryop4
Hey Enzo, want to buy me a gun or two? Maybe some accessories for my M15A4C? I want an SIR and a QD silencer..... Please?

Sure mate.......I'd love to.......wait no I wouldnt :rolleyes::o:waggle:

The AK hasnt shipped yet....it should ship soon and when it does it shouldnt take long..my AUG only took 4 days from when it shipped :)

Well, it works but it is in the middle of being upgraded. It is a fairly good shot, I can hit a coke can at 10.5 m from standing with ease.

I will put a thread in the projects section soon. If my 1.0J is sucessful, then this would make a very cheap sniper rifle, at only half the price of a VSR10!!

McMadkat

I bought at Super 9 back in the day as one of my first guns. Right now I'm just reshaping the stock and I've added a bull barrel. Then ill slap in a custom inner barrel, a bipod and a scope, along with a sweet painjob. I won't use it in games, it's just a fun project and its ment to be just for looks, but this depends on how it turns out....

Right now im sqareing off the stock. Thinking about added a thumbhole and then im gonig to reshape the top.

I put a bull barrel on it because that long skinny barrel with that front sight just screams deer hunter. Anyways, i'll get some pics up when i finish it.

Gotta love Bondo!

RedDragon

damn you enzo!

every time I think I've made my mind up to make my first stateside AEG purchase, someone on these boards posts a picture that changes my mind!

for a while it was just a straight mp5a5, then it was an AK for the badguy look. During my long dark teatimes of the soul, when I think about surrendering all I believe in and have fought for to join the dark side, its an M1512 rifle. Today (or at least most of the day, anyway) its been a CA33e...

But then you had to post a picture of an AUG with its forehandle up.

For some reason, I can look at an AUG with the handle down all day long and think its nothing special in the looks department.

Soon as I see it with the handle UP, and I'm salivating like a pervert in a binbag.

might have to start a poll, just to force me to buy SOMETHING...

which retailer did you use? I've found UN pretty good, and am tempted to go with Airsoftshop for my next US purchase, to see if their service is as good to here as it was to the UK...

AUG Civ, manly scope, and an m203...sex on a stick :)