Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you people never read????  :blink: It is NOT a Super 9, it the the genuine KWC Sauer 90, and is a much better build quality!!  :D

I forgive you, but it is a bit like calling an ICS a TM!!!!

McMadkat

no matter how much better it is than the super 9 it's still not as good as the VSR and I don't even like the VSR....

get a Maruzen L96

most ICS guns now are better than TM....and ICS is no where near the super 9 (as in way better)

Had to share, I just finished adding compensators to my pair of KSC m93r's.

141858.jpg

Click pic for full size goodness.

More pics of the pair here, including size comparisons with Desert Eagle and Beretta 92f.

*edit* updated URL *edit*

Edited by razorwire

ooh, very nice!

was thinking about one of these meself a while back, but wasn't sure how it'd look- think I'll get one now :)

also, how do the m9 mags function with the m93r? I take it there's no misfeeds or anything? It definately looks much better with these than the original extended mags- a little less bulky, imo :)

Harry, no feed problems, but I have not had a serious go yet. I've only fired a couple of mags through to test the conversion. I got no garden, no yard, and the missus gets irate when I fire BBs across the flat.

The M9 mags don't click in quite as positively, I did notice. They are secure once in, but you got to push them in solidly. If you are a bit limp-wristed with them, they come straight back out. Shouldn't be a problem in the long run.

I will do a proper write-up once I can get them somewhere to really put them through their paces, I swear it.