Pictures of your Weapon

Hey sorry to bring up this back but I was gone. I was lookin at this pic and it looks like the rear site isnt quite tall enough to clear the battery box, does it? Oh btw are you going to the game on sat because I want to have a look at this in person!

thanks

~simon

The peq obstructs the sights. I usually hang it on a side rail, I just put it on the top for the pic.

Won't be there this weekend, I have a family get together to go to :(

But one of these days, I'll be out to show off all my toys :)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

theyll never make something like that for the leg. two reasons. first, its low profile because its for close quarters concealment (not battle). the leg is a pretty visible part of the body. second, even if concealment wasnt an issue, the way it is designed is for the waist. it wouldnt function for *beep* worn on the leg.

Really?

Then THIS must be a very well-made spoof page, and Qhs must have a very well-made fake one...

Developed in response to operator demand, this tactical thigh version of our popular SERPA Technology Retention Holster allows you to have a tactical holster that offers unequaled speed and comfort, with the security of our patented SERPA locking system.

Operator demand. See that? If it's only for close-quarters concealment, then why have enough operators requested a thigh version for BHI to consider making one, and then actually gone ahead and done so?

Also, your trigger finger falls naturally into position to deactivate the locking mechanism - is the way you grab a pistol from a belt holster really that different from a thigh holster? If anything, due to the position of the locking release button, it'd be EASIER to press from a thigh position that from a waist position.

Please refrain from blabbing on about something if you can't be bothered to at least research what you're blabbing on about... :rolleyes:

Really?

Then THIS must be a very well-made spoof page, and Qhs must have a very well-made fake one...

Developed in response to operator demand, this tactical thigh version of our popular SERPA Technology Retention Holster allows you to have a tactical holster that offers unequaled speed and comfort, with the security of our patented SERPA locking system.

Operator demand. See that? If it's only for close-quarters concealment, then why have enough operators requested a thigh version for BHI to consider making one, and then actually gone ahead and done so?

Also, your trigger finger falls naturally into position to deactivate the locking mechanism - is the way you grab a pistol from a belt holster really that different from a thigh holster? If anything, due to the position of the locking release button, it'd be EASIER to press from a thigh position that from a waist position.

Please refrain from blabbing on about something if you can't be bothered to at least research what you're blabbing on about... :rolleyes:

Pwned. :rolleyes:

lol, anyway, I quite like the P90 a few posts up, but not the sniper ! Bolt action snipers for the win !

Really?

Ya yes the new SERPA drop leg holster. I love how it's open so you can get to pockets, but in my opinion, it's very ugly. Anyone else get the new BHI Catalog? Don't order out of it, just look at the new gear!

Really?

well see how the sales do... lately blackhawk has come up with some pretty silly ideas. like the flashlights too. theyre pushing out alot of ######.

the holster was designed specifically for the side of the waist. theres not enough retention. it doesnt hold against gun grabs, i dont think its going to hold up well while running down the street. another thing i see with how quickly they pushed this product out is the front recession. that cut was put there specifically for drawing from the waist so the muzzle doesnt have to come all the way out of the holster when pulling up. this was not to well thought out. but like i said, ill keep an eye out for reviews and well see how sales do.

im sure the operators have been requesting a thigh holster with a serpa-like system. not a cqc holster for the thigh. see all blackhawk has done is put a cqc holster with a thigh attachment and tanken away the close quater concealment title.

anybody whos got one of these (especially for a real gun) or has been in a training program with one will understand why this probably wont work too well.

and save the pwned *beep* for counter stike.

Edited by somethingmustdie

well see how the sales do... lately blackhawk has come up with some pretty silly ideas. like the flashlights too. theyre pushing out alot of ######.

the holster was designed specifically for the side of the waist. theres not enough retention. it doesnt hold against gun grabs, i dont think its going to hold up well while running down the street. another thing i see with how quickly they pushed this product out is the front recession. that cut was put there specifically for drawing from the waist so the muzzle doesnt have to come all the way out of the holster when pulling up. this was not to well thought out. but like i said, ill keep an eye out for reviews and well see how sales do.

im sure the operators have been requesting a thigh holster with a serpa-like system. not a cqc holster for the thigh. see all blackhawk has done is put a cqc holster with a thigh attachment and tanken away the close quater concealment title.

anybody whos got one of these (especially for a real gun) or has been in a training program with one will understand why this probably wont work too well.

and save the pwned *beep* for counter stike.

You really do enjoy proving to everyone here that you are a complete and total moron that doesnt have the slightest clue about anything, dont you. Please refrain from posting on this subject again untill you accually know what your talking about.

Back on topic, Urbandork, that OD P90 is pretty nice looking.

oh for the love of...

will you lot just bloody well calm down? its a damn holster, not the end of the world.

I'd hate to have to lock this otherwise excellent thread simply because a small bunch of users don't know how to debate an issue in a civilised manner.

very nice solo, care to tell us a bit about it? :)

Thank you,

of course. Just didn't mean to show off posting all the specs right away, but it's fine (I guess) upon kind request.

Here you go. Simply, a UNCompany rfile,

UN Custom SPR-MK 12 Sniper Rifle Complete Version .... FPS (Limited Production)

-Marui Colt M16A2 Based

-SPR Conversion Kit Installed

-Classic Army Bipod Installed

-Systema M4 Metal Body Installed

-ICS (MA-11) Stand Alone Flip-up Sight Installed

-G&P Bipod Adapter Installed

-KM 6.04mm TN Inner Barrel For M16 A2 Installed

-G&P M3 Scope 3.5-10 X 40mm Installed

-G&P 30mm Mount Ring Installed

-Marui 190 Rounds Magzine Include

-Zenith Tactical Grip Installed

-UN-Custom 8MM Gear Box Installed

-TGS A2 Stock Installed

-Sanyo 2400mAh 12V Battery For M16 Include

-Power option ...fps to ...fps (At your preference)

-Torque Up Ratio Gears, piston head,Spring Guide With Bearing, nozzle, spring and 8MM Bearing are upgraded (All Systema Parts)

Good lord solo.

First a systema m4a1 PTW and now an SPR?

Want to wing a little cash my way?  :D

lol

Thanks, guess you liked what you saw :D

Sorry about the M4 battery compartment pics, havent taken them yet but will do asap

;)

Edited by Solo