Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"It depends what kind of retention is fixing it to the belt. I've seen Fobus holsters ripped off in simulated gun grabs because the plastic is weak around the joints. However they work fine while running about no differently to an IWB holster"

especially if you use the paddle. but the gun will come out with little force if pulled quickly when the holster is on the belt loop. since these came out people have been talking about a thigh holster with some kind of serpa tech. the fobus ones got recalled a while back. but the drop leg serpa one from blackhawk is just a cqc waist holster on the leg and they took the cqc title off of it. its nothing youll see being used too much.

My KJW para full metal have finally arrived and after a afternoon of polishing it now looks like this.....it seems like it doesnt like top gas....kick is really light with top...I will have to try green gas...also going to buy a hogue grip for it... :P

btw does anyone know how I can somehow remove the KJW made in taiwan mark?

Edited by FUmiYAsu
My KJW para full metal have finally arrived and after a afternoon of polishing it now looks like.....it seems like it doesnt like top gas....kick is really light with top...I will have to try green gas...also going to buy a hogue grip for it... :P

btw does anyone know how I can somehow remove the KJW made in taiwan mark?

I like the third and fourth pictures. :)

Not this again...please... :rolleyes:

Fumi, that is a GORGEOUS P14. I nearly got one instead of my Beretta, but in the end I was swayed by my previous experiences (bad) with my WA P14. I may get one someday, though - they look lovely :D

thanks everyone...

the problem with the kjw p14 is tht the black paint it comes with is really low quality..it makes it look like a really cheap gun...but when i sanded the cr#p away and get all the internals out (will never do it again...so hard to put it back) I find tht it's actually not bad...

so, is there no way i can cover the engravings?

btw I found tht it's actually quite a rip off...cuz their price are around $103 US on the net which is around $850 HK....my friend just checked for me in HK and found tht they are actually sold at around $350 to 450HK in stores...

Edited by FUmiYAsu