Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Au contrare.

Buy a BUIS (Back-Up Iron Sight), and mount it behind the Aimpoint. Either buy a flip-up one, so it won't get in the way, or cut down your existing carry handle with a hacksaw and file (dead simple).

MajorPayne's M15, with flip-up BUIS:

M4A1.jpg

My M15, with cut-down carry handle BUIS:

IMGP1306copy.jpg

You can also buy a ready-made one like mine, but it'll cost you at least £30, and IMHO it's not worth it.

My M4 RIS and AC M14...i'm just gettin started on the M14..more pics once the project is complete...i know i messed up a bit on "The Punisher" logo, but i'm quite pleased for a first attempt

post-367-1109560390_thumb.jpg

post-367-1109560404_thumb.jpg

post-367-1109560430_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wood

yeah, the foregrip is cheap and plastic, so until my real M14 foregrip goes on, i just painted it...otherwise every thing else on it is metal, although i will be sanding down and painting everything anyway

Edited by Wood
Classic Army M15, sorry im not as good at takin artzy nice lookin photos like the rest of you guys :P

Hahaha, I still havntgone to *rickrolls* to buy that lower rail yet. Haha, a cookie is awarded if you remeber who I am, I was at saturday. I forget if I told you but that thing is niiiice.

okies, i couldnt be arsed to do a proper shoot so i picked up my camera, turned around and shot this.

[ok, i lied, i took this over the weekend! still couldnt be arsed to do it properly tho]

post-592-1109647068_thumb.jpg

Edited by oikoik