Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No offense whitefeather, but i think magsz' camo job will be on par with yours ;)

I do admit his gun is coming along very nicely, only i disapprove of him taking the gun apart for painting it. Just makes things harder to matchup when you put it back together. He still needs to add OD i think, unless he made it really thin like mine so that you can barely see it.

Good work Magsz

Cheers Seek and Destroy, at the moment thats all the VN mag is, its just for looks because at the moment, although I have left it loaded overnight, and lubed it up, it still doesn't feed properly (G&P Midcap if you hadn't worked out yet) and its a tad annoying.

Adam

Pfft, my paintjob pales in comparison to whitefeathers.

The only reason why i took my gun apart was because it was um..apart to begin with.

Im going to be adding a real steel RAS II in the next few weeks and i most likely wont be painting that.

Im going to paint the stock/buffertube tomorrow afternoon if i have enough paint left. I put so many coats of paint on just the body alone i think i used up almost the entire can lol.

Whitefeather was my inspiration, my gun is just a copy of his, therefor i deserve no credit or accolades or compliments for this paintjob. Please heap your praise upon whitefeather. :)

Edited by Magsz
Im going to paint the stock/buffertube tomorrow afternoon if i have enough paint left.  I put so many coats of paint on just the body alone i think i used up almost the entire can lol.

You used an entire can of Krylon?! Bloody hell! :o

---------------------

jat75...those M14s have got to be real-steel...

Edited by HaVoC_MaN

Yeah havok lol.

When i get into something i really get into it. It took me about six hours yesterday to paint the body and only the body. I put about 12 coats of paint onto the gun. :D

Edited by Magsz

Newest acquisition:

Cz75.jpg

MGC Cz75 GBB

The thing is sort of defective at the moment but I'll soon be sending it off to a friend more handy with his hands than I so we'll see what can be done about that. There just isn't enough Cz75 love in the world as far as I am concerned.