Pictures of your Weapon

Hey HaVoC_MaN... im i right to say you've got MOLLE vest thing??? cant remember. Anyway BHI do an adapter thing so you could either whack it on your vest or if you wish to spash out abit more get the leg mount thing and put the CQC holster on there errr... like this http://www.blackhawkindustries.com/product...duct_id=4115&d=

*AL*

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some pics of my new BHI holster...

Fits like a dream, and i advise everyone with a Glock to get one :D

More to come :)

*AL* (a.k.a. Lofty)

(edit- spelling)

How securely does it hold the pistol? Never really fiddled with one and always thought the glock could just fall out of the holster with any real physical movement. Now with a closer look at your pictures, I would guess it would clamp onto the trigger guard?

Oh and how tight is the fit? Dont want it scratching up my handgun now.

Nice G36 their Wibb.

Personally, I don't mind the G3SAS, except maybe replace the grip with a less bulky MP5K RIS system. I mean it's at the point where he's not even pretending to be realistic, but just have a mean little CQB weapon.

People complain about the G3SAS but when it comes to a Trigun Revolver or an Aliens Pulse Rifle, no one cares?

Bleh, its a no go for the new pictures of my rifle.

My parts arrived today and they didnt freakin fit.

I have some more neccessary parts in the mail that should arrive monday or tuesday of next week. If these parts work out you guys should be in for a treat. Something you've never seen before.

WA SCW Colt M1911A1 Military (2003 Magna Blowback version) with real wood grips (not sure where they came from, bought this gun used). I'm very happy with it so far, but I'm afraid I nedd heavier than .20s because its too powerful to make them accurate :)

EDIT: Found out those wood grips are from the real steel!

Edited by aeroduro

Sexy... trully sexy...

when the second picture was loading, I saw the M1 Carbine stock and the M1 Thompson barrel before anything else and went, "Oh my god, what happened to his Carbine?!" cuase it looked bent like this:

bent.jpgbut, I love the WWII load out.

Edited by Thomme