Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Recoil on the .44 DE is entirely manageable, I emptied mag after mag with my LEFT hand last time at the range, it's too overrated...too many misfeeds and stovepipes.

amen. that's why nobody uses it for anything else other than a wallhanger.

and the recoil is proportional to the weight. the .50 does have a significant kick over the 44 but not by a margin big enough to slam the gun in your face. unless you aren't holding it proper..

Some fresh pics of my current loadout - again ;).

I finally decided to stick with the wireframe-style stock for now, and buy an EOTech instead - and I must say I'm glad I did it, lol. I also added an SRF-style muzzle brake in order to hide the inner barrel, but it's only a stop-gap measure until I finally put my hands on a proper 14,5" outer barrel.

lrvert3lz.th.jpg pict0013b8rf.th.jpg

The Japanese law says that the dimensions of a replica cannot exactly match those of its real counterpart, so that could be what he is referring to.

Well do you mean in that way like barrel is 2mm longer? Only difference between TM AUG and real AUG is 2mm difference in barrel so i think that in DE it can be something little like that, nor that gun is a lot bigger....

Well do you mean in that way like barrel is 2mm longer? Only difference between TM AUG and real AUG is 2mm difference in barrel so i think that in DE it can be something little like that, nor that gun is a lot bigger....

Yes I know, but I just wanted to make that point before everone started going off on butter.

wow... 164 pages huh?

my turn. of course, I don't have any decent pictures of my sniper rifle, or a couple of electrics, or a few more pistols.

in the words of shaun of the dead....

"lots."

Edited by Azrael

neh... its an old photo- you gain some, you lose some. I sold on both huge hand canons from the pistols pic actually- the desert and the bull. But I did get a nice full metal para (elsewhere on arnies- think its on the hogue post) and I'm just about to get the full metal 1911 as well.

plus, nother pic of the raging bull

from hogue in the usa. read the hogue thread, and theres a nice pic of my para ordnance with hogues too.

the USP C is metal slide, customised hogue grip and internal upgrades- hefty little toy that got me a ridiculously good kill rate at arniegeddon. In one game, from two mags, I missed with one shot per mag.

and what do you mean "that poor aug" ? I'll have you know that its extremely pampered. (both internally and externally... *wink*)

Edited by Azrael

As requested earlier, here's a pic of my M4 mechbox. It's wired to the front and rear. Finally had it apart again for a little upgrading :)

Just in case you want to do this yourself, I had to cut out a bit of the metal in the wire chase. the wiring has to lay flat or the gear on the motor gets jammed.

20050319wiring0012xb.jpg