Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

M3 scope...Leupold?

Sorry, I'm not up to date on optics. I know Guarder is making an Elcan, thats about it, lol.

Yes M3 Leupold, its the optic used by the US Army on the M24.

The Guarder ACOG red dot replica looks.......crappy. It doesnt even have the back up sights. Unless they are going to give it a 4x32 optical zoom with the red dot instead of the normal sights the acog has thats ok, but i dont want another red dot.

Yes M3 Leupold, its the optic used by the US Army on the M24.

The Guarder ACOG red dot replica looks.......crappy.  It doesnt even have the back up sights.  Unless they are going to give it a 4x32 optical zoom with the red dot instead of the normal sights the acog has thats ok, but i dont want another red dot.

Ahh, thanks for the info.

Jeeze, i completely missed the news feature on that guarder acog.

Personally i think it looks terrible.

My exact thoughts Magsz. They should just scrap it and start over with the right sights.

Antagon -

no problem. US Army - M3 Leupold, US Marines - Unertl x10 power, UK - 10x42 Hensoldt.

Redragon, that scope does look really plasticky, and really cheap, although im sure it wont be.

Krazy L, why spend 800 or more dollars on a real acog when you can get an eotech, the coolest scopes on the market now. Im gettin one for my real steel m4 when i get a job(14), its so coollllllllll. But i guess everybody has their opinions...

EDIT: BTW, the eotech is about $400

Edited by Butter18c

KJ1911_050321.jpg

KJ 1911 Finally fixed the purging problem by taking the whole o-ring/little spring assembly off my P14 and replacing the 1911 one. Shoots like a champ now :D

Pics are hard to tell what the mods are, but its:

P14 Slide w/ Novaks

Black barrel (metal) and chamber (plastic)

Flat hammer spring housing w guarder 150% hammer spring

real wood furniture :D

I wish the P14 beavertail would fit but the frame of the 1911 is too long :(

Anyone know of an aftermarket beavertail tha would fit this? (so i can take the combat hammer off my P14)

Heres' my prerequisite pistol shot cluttered with "tactical cr@p" :rolleyes:

gallery_203_155_3514.jpg

KSC Glock 17

Zeke Slide and barrel (oven-baked on a new finish)

Brooks Tactical Agrip grips... comfy :P

And in case anyone cares: combat vehicle crew gloves, Emerson CQC7, Seiko 007J Automatic divers on Zulu band, 60's era minolta 16mm camera.

edit: ya know, of all the interesting and rare guns I've owned, 2 SPM16's, a couple of YE MP5's, full-metal SCW 1911A1, Tanaka revolver, JAC Limited, etc... and I post a shot of a glock! :rolleyes:

Edited by deepsix

just about, yes. :D

Kinda like ultrasuede or alcantara, like the stuff on rally-car steering wheels. They feel great! Can't make the glock much ulgier, ya know.

It's the velvet elvis for the tupperware gun!

Edited by deepsix