Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bad parts:

1) sold to me by a shyster. If I meet him, I'll hurt him.

2) trigger spring wears out REALLY fast- avoid dry-firing.

3) internal blowback unit not the best. believe me, if you're paying UK pound, great gun. I'm paying US Dollars, and KJW just aren't interesting :(-

$125 in UK terms= "huzzah!"

$125 in US terms= "I think I'll get a KWA..."

Ahh cheers H_M  :D

Err can anyone think of a really good excuse to use on my gf as to why we have to goto Cannock tomorrow??

You need to see if they've got the new XXXX in stock, and you can't ring them up or email them because their phone service is down.

Harry, I'll see what happens to mine in the long run. Who sold it to you, by the way?

Edited by HaVoC_MaN
Is that holster Kydex?

Looks like a BHI SERPA one to me :)

Yup. Still waiting on the leg platform. Serpa is really nice, pistol doesn't budge and the mag release is totally covered in hard plastic so theres virtually 0% chance you release your mag accidentally. And since the front is cut so low its very fast to draw and holster, with a very positive CLICK when its in.

In case you are thinking about one, the body of the P14 is too fat for this holster so only think about it for 1911's. Also TM 5.1 doesn't fit due to square'd off dust cover area. (area in front of the trigger guard on the frame) I also assume Rail-framed 1911's wouldn't fit this holster for the same reason. Basically if you get the 1911 one its for Single Stack 1911's only.

Edited by jazzman
All those M4's and not a single one has a full paint job.  :shocked:  Id kill for one of the ACOG's though. 

I noticed STAR has a M3 replica scope for $75 USD, think im gonna have to pick one up for the M24 along with a new aimpoint mount.

Just FYI:

I haven't had experience with the Star version, but I do own the G&P version, and its quality is fantastic.

Very clear and tight optics along with solid construction.

My only complaint is that the turrets are a bit loose, but that doesn't bother me too much.

Is that Mk23 a springer?

Nope.

It's a TM NBB. I bought it cos I planned to keep the silencer, LAM, and case then flog it to buy a KSC one but it is just so ridiculously quiet, accurate and powerful that I decided to keep it.

I tell ya, I'd go up against any airsoft rifle in the UK in a target shooting competition with that pistol.