Pictures of your Weapon

Sid - my Dad installed the left overs from my M16 length rail (which was chopped, hence the left overs) onto the bottom handguard on his ICS M4. From what I can tell the battery fits nicely, but he uses a nun-chuck battery as opposed to a mini-battery.

Actually, I went and had a look at this after posting.

The rail wouldn't get in the way of the battery cos the battery doesn't sit right in the bottom of the grip. There would be plenty of room for the screws, especially if they were cut off flush with the top of the nuts.

Thanks for the response.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sigh...

Well, i mounted my ris to the gun and i am decidedly unhappy with it. It doesnt fit like the real steel samson MRFS-C rail system due to the differing dimensions of the airsoft m4 reciever.

At this point i dont really know what im going to do. I think ill return the rail and go from there.

Here's a few pictures for anyone thats interested. Id be interesting in hearing what you guys have to say.

picture0043jy.jpg

picture0028zk.jpg

picture0018cx.jpg

Its a samson MRFS-C made for a real ar15. I paid 259 plus shipping and tax. The place that i ordered from happened to be located in florida.

It requires a real steel delta ring.

I dont like the fact that it sits lower than its supposed to. It is impossible to correct due to the reciever being 1/8th of an inch taller than a real ar-15 reciever.

This is how its supposed to look.

http://www.troyind.com/Finished/MRF-c%20an...20by%20Side.jpg

Edited by Magsz

Well, that was short lived.

I removed the rail system and im sending it back tomorrow. While im 100% satisfied with the rail im not satisfied with the airsoft gun its mounted on. :P

I refuse to pay for something that im unhappy with. Its really a shame because Scott Samson the owner of Samson Manufacturing is probably one of the nicest guys ive EVER spoken with. I hate to take my business away from him.

Magsz,

I hear what you say (and probably know how you feel). It did not look SO way off on the pics. Just slightly lower.

But if you're like me, that when you *know* something is off even if you don't see it you *know* it... lol

This is one thing where a Systema M4 would help greatly: they're just 1:1 dimensioned with real steels. That's why I'm about receiving shortly a real Knight's Armaments rail for it (same thinking as you I see).

I may be selling one of my now 3 Systema M4s.

What the....eerm, eee....how's it shoot? :cookiemonster:

Cheers,

Mike

lmao it actually shoots brilliantly, in single shot.

I have demolished the smaller foam insert on that silencer ( which is exactly the same length as the slide/compensator/upper receiver section ) by using full auto mode for a while :blink:

But I do want a metal slide for it as well, seeing as it has everything else :D , although I might get a double stacking optic mount for a red dot or something as well :lol:

As you might have guessed by the pictures so far, I'm not joking

Any info on metal slides would be greatly appreciated, I really cant search gun sites at work, arnies I can get away with but not a screen full of aegs!

Doesnt look 100% like a KJ P14 to me as there seems to me some marking on the chamber bit. Not sure.

agree

Also, the rear sight and the front sight are both different from the KJW P14. + the hammer is different too.