Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like this thread.

I chopped down my old broken ris and made that carter special front end. Don't mind the inner barrel poking out, I didn't have the heart to put the mp5k barrel in there.

20050405m4shortris0058fm.jpg

20050405m4shortris0093rh.jpg

20050405m4shortris0149pc.jpg

20050405m4shortris0175aq.jpg

20050405m4shortris0042fl.jpg

carter:

709239hq.jpg

I have a few more pics with a couple different angles, and diffeent silencers, if anyone is interested.

Edited by Ledpocket

Holy bajesus ledpocket lol.

You wouldnt happen to run around your domecile wearing nothing but a white lab coat and carrying a hacksaw in one hand and a soldering iron in the other would you?

Ledpocket, the airsoft mad scientist!

I like this thread. 

I chopped down my old broken ris and made that carter special front end.  Don't mind the inner barrel poking out, I didn't have the heart to put the mp5k barrel in there.

I think this is actual quite good looking, at least better than the last one..... You are improving.... :D

eh what the heck.  i thought i would throw up a pic of my 552SD, i would throw up a pic of my m16 but its still out of action.

tm sig552

systema bushings and m100 spring

TM scope rail and knights QD style silencer

ics peq2 laser battery box

vertical grip

At last someone else with a SIG 552, nice setup you have there too :D

quick question what size of barrel thread do I need to put on a SOCOM silencer?

very nice led pocket, you could cut the stock off that, stick the battery to the side or something and carry it as a side-arm :P:) very nice front end, did a lot of work go into that? as fancy having a go at that myself but havn't had much experince of customizing parts of guns, i.e. cutting it apart ;p

cheers

very nice led pocket, you could cut the stock off that, stick the battery to the side or something and carry it as a side-arm :P:) very nice front end, did a lot of work go into that? as fancy having a go at that myself but havn't had much experince of customizing parts of guns, i.e. cutting it apart ;p

cheers

It took a couple hours to do the whole thing. Hacksawed the ris and hand filed flat. Cut the 2 stock tm outer barrels. Made a big washer (approx 1.4" dia x 1/2" thick) on my lathe that joins the outer to the front of the ris. Drilled and tapped 3 4-40 holes to hold the ris to the washer.

I can take some closeup pics of it, if you want.

As for the stock/battery idea, I'm thinking of making an endcap for where the stock pipe attaches, and using the PEQ. Just because I like being able to put the gun into 150 different configurations :)