Pictures of your Weapon

MY G36 UPDATE:

I bought my G36 about a year ago, but instead of buying another AEG i have simply changed the appearance a couple of times. The pictures are from oldest to newest setup:

g36-1.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

DSC01019.jpg

DSC01020.jpg

I'll probably change it again when i get bored :P

EDIT: Im pretty ###### at taking pictures as you can see. The last pic doesnt really do the gun justice :(

Edited by Architect
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why  not just take some OD or khaki krylon paints and give the gun a very light dusting in areas to break up the outline?  Would give it a better look then just slapping tape on the gun.

That PPK silencer is huge :blink: , good little collection no the less though.

Because

1. I play CQB occasionally and running around inside with a taped gun is assinine

2. Meh to paint, and meh to krylon, id rather slap something together in 5 minutes that can be altered on the go and removed with no mess and the ability to have folige attach to it

3. And yeah, im pretty sure its not a ppk but looks a bit like one, and im too lazy to look it up.

And yes, the silencer is HUGE, like 6-7 inches, and is a very interesting conversational peice at "away" games :P I had a mk23 from kjw that i modified thats fps was insanely illegal for these forums so much so no one would let me play with it anymore :P

You made me do this again! *unholsters USP and P226* *flicks on M6* *points laser at lower extremeties* *shoots the *fruitcage* welshs' *fruitcage* nuts....######*

Here's the email

Dear Sir

Thanks for your reply, we are sorry for out of stock KSC USP Taiwan version,

please give us more time, we have decided to offer you Japanese version. We

can send the order to you very soon.

here are some pics of my ICS MP5SD5 now that i have completed my torch mount mini project. i have bolted the rail on, and just used a scope ring to mount the torch. The Bauer is going to give me a pressure switch (cheers tripey), to bodge to the torch. gooood.

DSCN1097.jpg

DSCN1096.jpg